• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
>Enemy Reaper moves into capture point while invincible
>DIE DIE DIE
>Team kill

>I move into cap spot while invincible
>DIE DIE arghhh
>No one died

screaming internally

Wish this game had a companion app like Destiny

Same, so I could open loot boxes and equip skins in-between games without quitting.

Nowy

Saw a play of the game today where the person whose POTG is was killed one person, then got charged off the map by Reinhardt. Everybody laughed. Not sure why the game thought it was POTG worthy.

Winston is my new favorite disruptor. Great way to cause some damage from behind and turn the enemy heads backwards so your team can shoot them in the back.

Got my second Legendary skin today! And Pharah is one of my fav. characters!
13235478_724831770952631_908789629523110505_o.jpg

Feels good man.

dw7USxrl.jpg

ramyeon

Gotta love how no one knows how to play for shit yet.

Just went 1x3 with Tracer and killed all three of them without taking a hit. Jesus Christ, videogame players, get a grip.
It's people like you that made me wary of buying this and getting involved in the community to begin with.

Maybe you should get a grip.

Zeliard

Zarya's my favorite tank to play, especially if Mercy's got my back.

She's also superb paired up with another tank. I love playing Zarya when there's also a Roadhog on my team, because he's just such a big, fat, irresistible target, and a great way to get Zarya's charge up quickly. Plus it becomes so much harder to kill him when he's shielded on top of his big health pool and sustain.

Azriell

for console players: what sensitivity are you using?

I've turned sensitivity to 50 50 I believe. Aiming as a weird lag or acceleration or something to it that I'm having a hard time getting used to. Watching a lot of play of the games and kill cams, I see a lot of players who choose to side step to line up a shot instead of turning, and it makes me wonder if there are other people who are having the same discomfort with the aiming as myself

Astral

This is probably like my 4th D.Va post. I'm on a huge losing streak with her. I always die when facing someone one on one, especially Reaper. Fuck Reaper. She feels so weak even at close range.

Cade

so since we gotta wait a month for competitive, can we at least get a split playlist so i can only play koth forever

thank you

jacobs34

Just played a KOTH match in which every round went into 5+ minute overtimes and we won in the last round with an insanely good Mei/(my) Winston ult wombo-combo. I knocked their team off the point and Mei shut the door with an ice wall.

This game is truly incredible.

This is probably like my 4th D.Va post. I'm on a huge losing streak with her. I always die when facing someone one on one, especially Reaper. Fuck Reaper. She feels so weak even at close range.

Reaper is extremely strong at close range. use D.Va to close in on Hanzos and Widowmakers and wreck those fools.

So with best buy gamersclub I could get the origins edition for $42. Would I just be able to put a code into the battle.net app for the game? Or would I have to install off the disk Every Time?

Whales

Banned
im so salty about all of you guys getting the best queen pharah and mercy skins

meanwhile i'm here getting garbage for widowmaker

Played a bunch of games with emcee and man this game is still gooooood

My win rate is at around 50% now after getting stomped a lot launch day. D Va continues to be my absolute favorite, although McCree is getting up there. High Noon combined with Zarya's ult is just so good.

p3n

Are there official numbers on rarities in the loot boxes? Got to level 24 in the beta and now level 14 and haven't seen a single epic or legendary. If this is average then the cosmetics pricing in this game is even more offensive than in HOTS.

Imagine buying 40 boxes for 50€ to get....nothing.

jacobs34

My win rate is at around 50% now after getting stomped a lot launch day. D Va continues to be my absolute favorite, although McCree is getting up there. High Noon combined with Zarya's ult is just so good.

Zarya's Ult is the games version of an Alley-Oop. I've seen some pretty sick combos.

LordofPwn

1 good Reaper is all it takes in a random.
Or 1 below average reaper. I was able to teleport behind the defense and nearly capped the 1st point solo. Then a roadhog showed up and I made him miss his hook but he still clobbered me, by the time I respawned and got back past the choke point my team had finished capping the point and then we had 7:30 left to cap the second point.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Got straight trash for 13 levels in a row then just got the Pharah Thunderbird and Zenyatta Sunyatta back to back which both are some of my favorites.

Alright blizzard, you win.

notworksafe

My character usage is not at all what I expected from my beta stats. I still have some heroes I've not ever touched too, in beta or live. Need to get on them, especially Zenyatta since I have his genie skin.

Nori Chan

So I was attempting to try to get Pharah's achievement for killing 4 people without touching the ground in the brawl mode and did it at least twice

to realize that the achievements only count in quick and competitive play :(

kendrid

Banned

Any tips on how to play McCree? I go 2.0 or better (not that it matters) with anyone but when I try to play McCree I suck bad. I get more kills with Mercy (and I heal a LOT) than McCree.

I think I'm getting matched with Yuropeans or something cause I'm getting some turrible lag all night. Game seizes up for seconds at a time. Once went from full health to respawned in one hang.

LordofPwn

So I was attempting to try to get Pharah's achievement for killing 4 people without touching the ground in the brawl mode and did it at least twice

to realize that the achievements only count in quick and competitive play :(
I'd recommend not trying to get those. It'll drive you crazy. Also turns out the lockout or lockdown whatever it's called is currently bugged on PS4. Did it twice tonight and it didn't pop. Still sits at 0% on PSN.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Yesterday I got Scavenger D.Va, today I got Pirate Torbjorn, wonder what legendary skin I'll get tomorrow. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom