• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have I never played Zarya until now, she's amazing! I thought Reinhardt was my favorite tank, but she's so good.
Love her too, she's my most played character. Such a beast when you get that gun powered up.

Managed to get her player icon too in my first loot box; I'll probably never change it.

htzBNKf.jpg

Oh man, D.va just clicked with me. She's amazing.

Now, a serious question: As Torbjorn, how do I get scrap? I failed horribly while using Torb recently and want to never do that again.

Pappasman

For the folks who play support, when do you choose Lucio over Mercy or vice versa?
Lucio always. I really think he is the best support by a lot. He is more versatile than any of the others and can help any team and any map in any phase. The others have their uses, but Lucio has a versatility that is unmatched.

For the folks who play support, when do you choose Lucio over Mercy or vice versa?
Mercy: Staple on Payload/Assault maps because it means you don't have to run 5 miles to get back to the objective if you get wiped. Ult can basically negate one good enemy Reaper/Pharah ult if played properly. Good damage boost for hitscan characters/splash damage based characters.

Lucio: Gets to objectives megafast. You don't even realize you're going at 88 miles per hour until you go past the enemy team. Provides AoE heal. Ultimate gives your teammates massive decaying shield that allows you to push properly.

Mupod

i found a random old prepaid visa in my room with 5 bucks usd on it. I turned it into loot boxes and got Raptorion Pharah which I wanted pretty bad.

I've had shit luck with boxes until now...wonder if the paid boxes are rigged to be better. Not buying more though.

i found a random old prepaid visa in my room with 5 bucks usd on it. I turned it into loot boxes and got Raptorion Pharah which I wanted pretty bad.

I've had shit luck with boxes until now...wonder if the paid boxes are rigged to be better. Not buying more though.
Oh shit, I have a $5 visa sitting around somewhere

The slow downloads on PSN never cease to amaze me. Flabbergasting. 100 mbps speed and the patch has already been downloading for 90 minutes with no end in sight.

Mupod

Lucio - Control points. He's a pushing monster and on top of that you'll notice a lot of those maps have bottomless pits to knock people into. There's a lot of teamfighting and group damage to heal up.

Mercy - Attacking a fortified position. Her rez and damage boosts are pretty helpful.

Zenyatta - Defense. People don't take as much damage, snipers are less of a threat, you probably have bonus armor/shields from your builder. You also presumably have people covering your ass so you can do damage and debuff the enemy tanks.

This is with an ideal group though. With random morons if I actually want to win, Lucio is the best healer to carry with. He's really hard to kill and has ok damage.

GSR

Tried DxDiag and all it gave me was ATI Radeon 4800HD series. Speccy gives slightly more: 512MB ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series (MSI)

Ringing any bells?

(Thanks for helping out on this, by the way.)

Actually, a little googling says that's a 4850 - exactly the minimum.

Was busy and missed it, but thanks for the card recommendation and even searching one up. I'll give it a try with my current card on a lower res and see how that works first.

As a heads up - the game runs fine on a 4850, granted one with plenty of CPU/RAM. Just have to bump the settings down and live with 720p. So if you're at minimum specs (or close to it) the game's still worth a purchase.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I like how the characters talk to each other at the beginning of the match.

Like Tracer is not happy she is in the same team as Widowmaker.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I like how the characters talk to each other at the beginning of the match.

Like Tracer is not happy she is in the same team as Widowmaker.
There's a lot of that.
Some small lore things in there too.

Mercy got her hands in all the pies so I really want a short about her.

pigeon

Banned
Just had a game where I was flipping back and forth between Widowmaker and Torbjorn and suddenly my team switched to four Torbjorns as I locked in D.Va.

We crushed them, I feel pretty bad about it. I feel like four Torbs should be pretty beatable!

Jolkien

If people could start grabbing my armour packs when I'm playing Tobjorn, that be cool.
:<

Those things are so delicious. I see people letting them on the floor, I wonder if they play without sound cause torbjorn clearly calls it when he makes some.

Not for me, I got 11 boxes (10€) and got shit all. Got a legendary skin for Reinhardt in a level up box two or three matches after opening those 11.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are have game sound off. It's the only thing that would explain some behavior -_-

Dude give it time, the game came out yesterday. People are still learning how everything works.

Same was with TF2 in the beginning.

Symmetra is my new favorite, and I keep "discovering" new aspects of her play like the charge shot... I don't even shield people as much as I should yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom