• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

adz2ka

Can anyone establish whether joining a game during the Defeat screen constitutes as a defeat? If so, Blizz urgently needs to bump that up their priority fixes...

ULT'S are ruining this game; after about 12 hours played. matches start off fun as hell. Then ULT's ruin everything. I fell ults should only be available twice a game; its too powerful and has too much influence on the outcome of some games. or just make them enhance the hero's ability. Orb of discord and other damage increasing ability needs to be looked at, without them damage is still pretty ridiculous. Knock backs need to go.

After 12 hours you're ready to gut the game.

Fjordson

Barbarossa Torbjörn out of a level up box

latest

I've been playing Tor a lot on defense lately. Once I realized that the rivet gun is actually pretty good and you don't have to rely on just his turret I started doing really well.

Ferrio

Banned
ULT'S are ruining this game; after about 12 hours played. matches start off fun as hell. Then ULT's ruin everything. I fell ults should only be available twice a game; its too powerful and has too much influence on the outcome of some games. or just make them enhance the hero's ability. Orb of discord and other damage increasing ability needs to be looked at, without them damage is still pretty ridiculous. Knock backs need to go.

So many people wanna suck the fun outta this game in the name of "balance"

Dr. Buni

So D.Va is the only reliable way of taking care of the turret fest that is the point B in Anubis. Charge her ultimate, throw it there and have your team follow up. Done.
Barbarossa Torbjörn out of a level up box

latest

I've been playing Tor a lot on defense lately. Once I realized that the rivet gun is actually pretty good and you don't have to rely on just his turret I started doing really well.
That avatar geez, welcome to my ignore list.

eek5

ea7edf9f5aa8116bec397d49af0e6c83.png

FINALLY. Black bars no more!
hopefully

One can only hope. :(

Can anyone establish whether joining a game during the Defeat screen constitutes as a defeat? If so, Blizz urgently needs to bump that up their priority fixes...

What they need to do is hit people who leave the game with a loss. It's stupid that you can play 99% of the match then leave 5 seconds before defeat and not get a loss for it.

maouvin

You should play this week's brawl, it addresses all of that.

Geoff goodman debunks melee reducing reload time

Does Quick Melee currently make reload times quicker by canceling the reload animation? I've seen Reaper players do it, but I can't say for sure if it actually is quicker, or just an illusion.

No, it does not help you. Reloading and recovery times are both paused when you start quick melee and then resumed when you finish quick melee. This allows you do get some quick damage in if you need it without being able to abuse it.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745186024?page=5#post-86

MUnited83

For you.
Play weekly brawl

Get the point

My whole team goes near the enemies spawn and start killing the other team as they exit

The other entire team rage quits

The true call of duty experience lmao

Vooduu

My only real problem with the game is how it doesn't want to give me any god damn decent skins for the characters I play most.

One time I got gold medals for 4 eliminations, 3 objective kills, and like :05 seconds of objective time. That's when you leave and find a new group to play with.

I've had this happen with 3 eliminations as Winston and like.... 1 second Objective time. I basically monkey raged irl

Just hit level 1* (101). Too lazy to count all the rare skins I have gotten so far. But thus far I have 11 legendary skins and 4 epic skins. I didn't count highlight intros or emotes (got a lot of them, which explains why the epic count seems much lower than the legendary count in terms of drop stats).

Also, my last box was pretty good for a last box.
Code:
[IMG]https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwNxEsOgyAQANC7sAcG5DN4DQ9gCBKwUSEwXTW9e_sW78Pe42Irq0R9rlIe50xtHGJSG7FkUVorV479nCK1W0aimOqdH5pSeXAarVo8hgAaTZAqaO-dXhwaYxHQWbmlkfOz1Ua7chwcV3ZXyK3n_wFAvHph3x-uGCiC.7SkSYVIw481Hw9hP5KB-L7i-XeY.jpg[/IMG]

I kinda like the red reaper skin too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom