• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixxan

5 games in a row at least double gold, 5 losses

literally on the verge of uninstalling

cant get to 55% win rate to save my life

so tired of this shit man, i really like this game on a moment to moment basis, but the lack of consistent wins is souring me completely

Zaventem

If all support heroes were as fun as lucio we'd see more support being played across all types of games. One of my favorite supports ever made.

Ferrio

Banned

so tired of this shit man, i really like this game on a moment to moment basis, but the lack of consistent wins is souring me completely

55% isn't consistent wins, so I don't know why you'd expect things to change then.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Double gold means nothing really, because it's relative to your team.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Most people here dont have 55% in groups let alone in solo queue.

How you know i watch twitch. I have to watch someone stream overwatch while I play overwatch

0Lth0ERywfW-9-K6_pOaye3Yirqiqhcx_IMvcuV3n24JUTPnc-EvSisg2hxUsH4jN5g=w300

eek5

:( don't quit me bro

Apharmd

FUCK

IS EVERYONE SANDBAGGING TODAY

I JUST HAD TEN FUCKING LOSSES IN A ROW

I CAN BE BASTION OR REINHARDT BUT I CAN'T BE BOTH OF THEM AT ONCE, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MCREE OR WIDOWMAKER IF YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE OR EVEN COMMUNICATE

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I must be in the minority, but I reeeally dont mind losing. I mean, I mind getting our ass kicked, that feels bad, but if its a good back and forth and we lose, eh, no biggie.

weird, I got first win of the day xp after like 6 games where I had already won

The server time obviously is not in sync with your time zone ;)

BigDug13

i understand that, same with triple or quadruple

but eesh, i dunno - just frustrating

Playing games and sometimes losing can be frustrating. Winning and losing against an opponent at a 50/50 rate can sometimes be frustrating too. It's the nature of playing games. Unless you and your team has the skill of someone like Seagull, it's going to remain "you win some you lose some".

I mean what's the real issue here? "I dont like to lose"? Or is it "I think I'm in the 70th percentile of gamer skill and so 50% is unsatisfying?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I must be in the minority, but I reeeally dont mind losing. I mean, I mind getting our ass kicked, that feels bad, but if its a good back and forth and we lose, eh, no biggie.

Youre not in a minority at all, thats how most of us feel. The problem is when there is no effort, when someone refuses to seitch character etc

Rhaknar

wtf, just booted for inactivity while trying to decide on my character.

Dont take so long then :p

Heres a tip. Choose anyone on the character screen, then you are free to take your time as long as you already confirmed a character already

Apathy

I'm in the NA east coast. NA isn't even near midnight right now

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Youre not in a minority at all, thats how most of us feel. The problem is when there is no effort, when someone refuses to seitch character etc

I have lost games when Im rushing to the point to keep overtime going, dont make it to the point by a matter of steps and notice THREE TEAMMATES running around the perimeter of the point, refusing to step on it.

Those are frustrating indeed

patchday

I dont care bout winning or losing. maybe thats w2hy I win most of the time

just want my loot crates lol and consective bonus

Dont take so long then :p

Heres a tip. Choose anyone on the character screen, then you are free to take your time as long as you already confirmed a character already

As said, the server begins with the countdown the moment you connect, rather than when you get to the lobby/character selection.
So if your computer takes longer loading the map, you have less time to pick a character.

I've had my PC take a while loading a map before to the point where I got kicked for inactivity literally the second the lobby popped up for me lol.

DrArchon

People playing this have fucking brain damage I swear. Was playing KOTH on Ilios and some moron picks Symmetra. I say that Symmetra isn't any good in this mode and he plays her for the entire first round and uses only her shields. Then we get to the second round and he stays on Symmetra for a few more deaths. I say "please switch or leave the game because you aren't fucking helping", and he switches to Torbjorn. On KOTH.

Fuck these people so hard.

styl3s

Overwatch is giving me some real fucking shitty performance today staggering around 30-40 when i normally get 120fps i don't know what the hell is going on i have tried changing graphic options, restarting etc.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
People playing this have fucking brain damage I swear. Was playing KOTH on Ilios and some moron picks Symmetra. I say that Symmetra isn't any good in this mode and he plays her for the entire first round and uses only her shields. Then we get to the second round and he stays on Symmetra for a few more deaths. I say "please switch or leave the game because you aren't fucking helping", and he switches to Torbjorn. On KOTH.

Fuck these people so hard.

Nah, symmetra works, just situational. Works far better than torbjorn from my experience.

Symm is actually not half bad on most koth maps once you hold the point; during that first teamfight, all she really brings to the table is her alt fire. Her primary isn't particularly strong, and any turrets she throws down hastily are basically dead immediately on spawn. Exceptions are mostly Sanctuary and Well. So basically, if your team wins that first go 'round, you go nuts and, on spawn, make the swap.

And Torb can actually do some work on a few of 'em. Mostly Garden. Don't underestimate that altfire of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom