• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I popped a Soldier ult while inside the enemy's Graviton Surge and got a triple kill. That was pretty cool.
Also probably not the most efficient use of a Soldier ult, but watcha gonna do?

Nice! You wouldn't happen to know how many KotH / Payload maps you played, would you?

I think just 1 was. Lost that one (it was the match where I started getting super bad lag, and my Junkrat was just bouncing all over the place as I desperately fought the controls.)

EDIT: Oh, you asked KotH and Payload. The one I mentioned above was KotH. I think about 3 of them were Payload. Maybe 4, can't remember.

nOoblet16

Seagull's team just got owned in KoTH two rounds in a row against a double zarya, double lucio, reaper and 76 team.
Now they are mirroring with 2 Zarya, 76, 1 reaper and 2 healers (Mercy/Lucio) in theirs.

Edit: Lost the 3rd too.

NeoRaider

Anyone else noticed this wall:

overwatch2016-06-3018bvsj7.png

I am sure that it wasn't there before the patch. lol

So I downloaded the latest patch for Xbox one a minute ago and now I can't connect at all. Keep getting "lost connection to game server (LC-202)".

Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone else noticed this wall:

I am sure that it wasn't there before the patch. lol

OH SHI-

Theres some starting point based on your quickplay mmr. People have placed as low as 27 and as high as 77 afaik.

Yeah, I'm assuming mine was just 50 and not higher cause I just barely got to level 25 and stopped playing before competitive. Some people are getting 56-58.

I just find MMR and how different companies do it interesting. I love me some stats, which is why OW is so addicting. Those end game screens make me feel funny~

I'm sorry but, what wall are you refering to? lol

The right side, I'm pretty sure that little side area used to be open cause I'd lob bombs in there as Zarya / Junkrat.

Is that on console or PC? I didn't notice it the last time I was on that map.

NeoRaider

man placement matches are so tough. 1 win and 4 losses. :/ keep asking people to communicate and given a cold reception. sucks to get stomped so bad!

I did alright in my placement matches and there was one game/10 where there were people on the mic. The "My Ult is ready", "Group up", "Understood" commands were more than adequate. I mean that's what most people say over the mic anyways.

I would say my Ult was ready as Zarya then get a my Ult is ready from a Mcree/Pharah or whatever and I would reply understood. With that were we able to coordinate ults pretty easily.

Would it be better if more people talked? Sure. But I think also people get so caught up on people talking or not talking they lose focus on the game. If people aren't talking, use the built in commands and just focus on what you can do to help instead of what the other guy isn't doing. Just my two cents.

Gurrry

Mercy is a practically must have to get wins in ranked. Same with Pharra. Because people actually play the point, her ulti is devestating.

M.J. Doja

Banned
Been switching up my approach with Junkrat. Sneaky vantage points like a long distance flanker. Set up traps to alert to any visitors and stickyjump away if the heat gets crazy. Feels like I've been useless just trying to break through shield after shield of the front lines.

Animator

Seagull's team just got owned in KoTH two rounds in a row against a double zarya, double lucio, reaper and 76 team.
Now they are mirroring with 2 Zarya, 76, 1 reaper and 2 healers (Mercy/Lucio) in theirs.

Edit: Lost the 3rd too.

Where are you watching this? Can you link please?

Frostburn

Ummm, embarrassing. lol
But it looked larger and different to me. :/

Yup you are looking at two different sides of the center room, wall is close to the area you can walk in and drop down into on both sides, other sides are open and lead up to another way around the center pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom