• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Jesus that Widow medal victory pose.

I can already see the bitching on the official forums...

I'm getting my ass handed to me in competitive placement matches on PS4. I'm a remarkable 0-8 so far, and it doesn't seem likely I'll get a win. Just playing solo. On an individual level I don't think I'm doing that poorly...mostly playing as Pharah and getting a lot of eliminations and medals.

It just seems like a combo of bad teams and bad luck. I've had a couple matches where team members left early, and three matches that went to coin flip and lost in sudden death (speaking of which sudden death doesn't seem very well balanced - Hanamura for example seems to favor defense). The last match I had a player with a 25 rating on my team who chose Torb on attack Hanamura.

So overall I'm not really enjoying competitive. I'm sure it would be fun if you had a team that communicates and a group of friends to play with, but as a solo player its not very fun. I'll probably just go back to quick play after I finish the placement matches.

The amount of time a voice line is the only new thing you get is troubling. Especially if it's a dupe :O

That said, Tracer skin and highlight intro is great, along with Roadhog spray and icon.

5 left for merican McCree. Pls.

Blues1990

Huh, I actually wanted Genji's Olympian skin, so this works fine for me. :)

eP26sy7.jpg

MG310

24 boxes, got the Summer Games Tracer, Widowmaker and Genji plus some Victory Poses ,a pretty good amount of non olympic skins and about 800 currency.

No Zarya :(

Soulflarz

Banned
Lucioball?
Aaa
Driving back tomorrow
WELP if anyone ever saw me in the Rocket League thread or such you know instantly that I'm excite for this.

whens ranked lucioball

(Also might be joining those of you who requested I switch soon :3)

I thought blizzard learned their lesson with the tracer ass pose now they are doing it again with widowmaker?
Widowmaker already had pretty much the same pose but without the medal. Tracer's dilemma was because it was argued that it didn't fit the character. Widow on the other hand...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Genji's Olympic 'And I Was Expecting A Challenge' voice line combos well with Japan icon, Japan Genji and Illidan spray

Opened 24 cases and this what I got
A ton of sprays and icons
D.va's Taegeukgi
Gengi's Sparrow
Lucio's Striker
Mccree's American & Mystery man
Mei's Abominable
Roadhog's medal victory pose
Tracer's Track and Field
Zenyatta's Sunyatta

I did not get any emotes or highlight intros

Status