• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Competitive Play

Players who leave a competitive match before its conclusion will now have to wait for at least 10 minutes before joining another competitive match

YES!

Made several minor improvements to the way hero selection tips work:

The "No Builder" and "No Sniper Hero" warnings have been removed
"No Support Hero" now reads as "No Healer" (does not apply to Symmetra)

Nice.

AngryMoth

I told myself I won't give into to this micro transaction BS cos I hate how it's implemented. But god dammit I really want the tracer and mercy ones....

Guess I'll at least wait until close to the end to see if I can get them through luck

Competitive Play

Players who leave a competitive match before its conclusion will now have to wait for at least 10 minutes before joining another competitive match

YES!
That's an improvement but it should be longer imo, like 30 minutes

GoldenZealousEland.gif

SickPresentBlackcrappie.gif

Competitive Play

YES!

Made several minor improvements to the way hero selection tips work:

The "No Builder" and "No Sniper Hero" warnings have been removed
"No Support Hero" now reads as "No Healer" (does not apply to Symmetra)

Nice.

Nice changes, anything that discourages or reduces the use of snipers is a good change in my book.

KiraFA37

Some hints when playing Lucio ball:
- The yellow highlighted areas of the field allow you to do a "super" jump.
- Traversing using wall travel is very fast.
- Your ultimate sucks the ball towards you.
- Have somebody play the back and do not all hog the ball, positioning is key like in real soccer.

I also think I might be better in Lucio ball than regular Overwatch...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Yay, lost half a rank because a guy on our team rage quit for no reason at all, ranked is so fucking fun and rewarding!

Kurumi

This is pretty much me right now while everyone's having fun with the new update :(

post-39384-Russell-Crowe-staring-gif-Imgu-Q5ye.gif

By next week I'll have my new parts and be upgrading my PC. I can make it...I think.

kuppy

What do you mean? You can't even view these emotes unless you get them?
Just meant like, yeah, kind of ridiculous.
And in case I need to be more specific. It's his money and it's partly even donations sort of making him do it, no problem with me. Rather that opening boxes is getting kind of tedious by now. Hearing the sound effect over and over, seeing dupes upon dupes, this going on for what half an hour now and so on. Not really complaining though as I would just stop watching otherwise.

Edit:
Ah. I thought Kuppy was responding specifically to me, which is why I jumped to that.

Okay, my PS4 is updating now. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff.
Woops. Well, that explains things. Anyway.

Seagull opened 150 boxes and still is missing quite a few things.

So are we still able to get regular loot boxes? Or is it just seasonal ones ranking up right now?

Seasonal for now, but you can get regular drops from them as well, it's just guaranteed to be at least 1 seasonal item.

Apathy

I mentioned this yesterday and i was right that the map just from that promo pic looked like something out of rocket league. totally on the money

Still think this shit is scammy as all fuck.

That said: Out of the skins I'd really want Mercy, Zarya, D.Va, Torb and Genji, the rest are not that great. Golf victory pose for 76 also is amazing.

Edit: Oh yeah and McCree's skin is good too. So is Junkrat's Shotput highlight. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom