• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the new mode is pretty fun, it earns you very little XP, meaning people would rather play a regular round to unlock the new loot boxes, they should increase it a little bit at least.

Muh dick

I got Nippon Genji, Swiss Mercy, Booty Short Tracer, Murica McCree, Korea D.Va, Both Lifting Zarya Skins, Both Futbol Lucio, Swede Torb, France Widow.

Jokab

PSA that Watchpoint gibraltar sudden death is broken. The cart progress at the top shows that you have to get to the last point for some reason instead of the first like usual, but when you get to the first point the doors won't open so there's no way to win. Getting defense on sudden death is auto win.

Nyx

8 comp wins in a row, went from 41 to 46.

Also got the Tracer track & field skin and American McCree skin.

A good Overwatch day!

duckroll

PSA that Watchpoint gibraltar sudden death is broken. The cart progress at the top shows that you have to get to the last point for some reason instead of the first like usual, but when you get to the first point the doors won't open so there's no way to win. Getting defense on sudden death is auto win.

LOL. Good job Blizzard.

LOL. Good job Blizzard.

Coin flip is balanced now, Ben Brode style.

Also USA McCree is my new main.

Might have been his last game of the day.

Yeah I've had a couple crashes that counted as leaving even though my system can be back up and in game in like 2 minutes tops. It's frustrating. Adding 10 minutes to that will basically kill any enjoyment playing I have for the rest of the day.

At least make it easier to reconnect, and don't pull the BS like Hearthstone does.

Soulflarz

Banned

This Meta(tm) is the best

Wanderer5

From the free box plus 5 boxes I bought in regards to the new goodies.

Korean D.Va (twice lol)
Champion Zarya
Lucio intro
Bicyclist D.Va and Football Lucio icon.
A spray or two and a voice line for hanzo.

Pretty good from 6 boxes, and I also got a legendary skin for Soldier 76 lol.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Yay, lost half a rank because a guy on our team rage quit for no reason at all, ranked is so fucking fun and rewarding!

And again, this time in Overtime. It's impossible to rank up when you constantly have leavers.

Veelk

Banned
So does anyone know if these are the official Summer skins that Blizzard promised, or is this just a Olympics event kind of thing while official skins are coming later?

On PC you can freely limit you FPS now.
Use borderless window, no vsync and limit FPS to your monitor refresh rate.

No tearing, no stutter, low input lag.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
So does anyone know if these are the official Summer skins that Blizzard promised, or is this just a Olympics event kind of thing while official skins are coming later?
It's called "Summer Games" in game so this is probably the summer skins they promised.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Twice since yesterday where I get a "server error" causing the whole match to switch map right in the middle of the game.

I never got that in the past, which feels odd.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Lucioball is a disappointment. They couldn't even make Lucio just always have speedboost on. Enjoy playing a lamer rocket league in a smaller arena at a snails pace.
More reasons that Watchpoint: Gibraltar should be removed.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
New code hidden in the new trailer.

5fb4b9e602.jpg

U2FsdGVkX1+vupppZksvRf5pq5g5XjFRlipRkwB0K1Y96Qsv2L m+31cmzaAILwytX/z66ZVWEQM/ccf1g+9m5Ubu1+sit+A9cenD xxqklaxbm4cMeh2oKhqlHhdaBKOi6XX2XDWpa6+P5o9MQw==

I like Lucioball a lot. This is the kind of stuff I wanted from the Tavern brawls, reminds me of Halo 3 custom games

Still needs to give you a free crate for a win tho

Got:
Both Lucio skins
Tracer Sprinter
D.Va bicycle spray
Lucio bicycle kick spray
Widowmaker Gymanastics spray
Symmetra spray
Torbjorn skin
Zarya skin (red)
Reaper BMX Icon
McCree Equestrian Icon
Mei Table Tennis Icon
Zarya weightlifting spray
Bastion boxing emote
Pharah Medal victory pose
Reaper Medal victory pose
Soldier Golf Swing victory pose
Some voice lines

No Korean D.Va though

ramyeon

Bought 50.

Got the Tracer, Zarya and Lucio legendaries and their variant colours. American McCree, Korean D.va, Swiss Mercy, Swedish Torb, French Widow. Sym ribbon emote, Bastion boxing emote. Mei, Winston, Soldier and Reaper victory poses and a bunch of sprays, voices etc. Oh and Lucio's soccer kick highlight intro.

No regrets.

Btw the legendaries seem to have a fairly high drop rate.

Veelk

Banned
It's called "Summer Games" in game so this is probably the summer skins they promised.

if this is true....I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty disappointed. This stuff is good as an celebration of this particular event, but I expected better than this to be their big update.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Really wish I wasn't level 149, so slow to get boxes and I really want the Tracer skin but at this rate it'll never happen.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
All I want is the Tracer skin with the GB flag but I'm not in a financial position to throw money at the screen until I get it and I only get maybe 2 boxes a day from playing at most. They've totally ruined what is otherwise a fun event by gating these skins.

All I want is the Tracer skin with the GB flag but I'm not in a financial position to throw money at the screen until I get it and I get maybe 2 boxes a day from playing at most. They've totally ruined what is otherwise a fun event by gating these skins.

yeah. i just got that then got the zarya champion skin after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom