• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercy skin got me thirsty
shaq.png

fuck me now everyone can see my creepiness

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
4 more minutes for the ps4 patch for me. I paused and resumed until it wasn't trash but the preparing to download took forever each time.

darklin0

Banned
Ah I see

I can play in about 15 mins. Can you explain why Hard requires teamwork? Should we try medium first since I haven't played any yet.
There are bosses that have tons of HP. Need to coordinate the Ana sleep dart and ult with McCree ult to take them down with little issue. Otherwise you get overwhelmed by the bots.

I would say do a medium first just for the achievement sprays and a chance to get familiar with it.
Might take a while:

The thirst is real.

Play on NA servers. Everyone is at school atm. >_> <_< >_>

3000 ahead of me now. RIP.

Why is my time going up!
15hours &#128557;&#128557;&#128557;
Edit its 16 now&#128547;&#128547;&#128547;
Double edit: soon as i type 16 it went to 17&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;

Kysen

Got double witch Mercy already, this is karma for the summer games. No huge spending spree for me this time around.

Downloaded the update on my lunch break so I'll be ready to go after work when I get home!!

I absolutely NEED Reaper's new skin + highlight intro. Those two are gonna be so good together. Also I just about died laughing at Widowmaker's victory pose.

joanot

Looks like I will not be playing tonight : (

4 hours to download 4 GB ...

Fuck psn, any tips to improve the download speed ? Tried rest mode but no luck

Odrion

Banned
The Reaper skin looks real nice, but I can't help feeling that the giant orange pumpkin is like a big neon sign saying "SHOOT HERE".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
yeah I can't get into a game anymore. I just queue forever after the first game.
Why would that be? Couldn't find any evidence for that so far.

Patch takes 20 mins to download. Gotta get those skins before 1 Nov. Game on.

No animation transitions. Games tend to go quicker on QP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom