• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

I'm going to need new control method sensitivity help. 50/35 seems decent with the old method but I still dislike it and am hoping the new method is better.

Even in a PvE brawl I get bad teammates lol. Lost a normal run because our Ana never healed us and our 76 had the lowest kills of the group...

Welp guess im definitely not gonna be able to play today ;_;.

Im level 255 right now im hoping to rank up 2-3 levels per day and i might be able to loop into 300 for quick lootboxes hopefully

Danj

Hey you guys will never guess what I got in my first earned Halloween lootbox

wait nevermind imgur is broken right now I'll tell you later

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Witch Mercy
Torbjorn like ok

when is Blizzard just going to remove Torbjorn from the game? It's obvious they hate him and everything about him.

exYle

Witch Mercy
Torbjorn like ok

when is Blizzard just going to remove Torbjorn from the game? It's obvious they hate him and everything about him.

I'm pretty sure anybody who got a skin during the Summer event didn't get one for this. The exception being Mercy.

JasonV

First 2 boxes.

1 = New bastion skin and old Hog legendary.

2 = New Rein skin.

Praise RNGesus.

And then I found out you can buy the new skins with gold... I knew I saved 8.5k for something!

I just saw the new sprays and OMGGGG

BFbHqzc.jpg

T44jrRL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom