• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
First loot box....

White white blue white. The Halloween item was a Widowmaker voice line.

ff9ca04.gif

I got D.Va's voice line. Feels bad man.

I was okay with missing most things from the Summer Games but I will break myself getting all the things from this. I will have what I want this time.

Tovarisc

Man, where's Sombra :/

In Neverland, land where all situation aware and decent players are. You will never find them.

Edit: I just can't fathom how <2500SR players are this fucking terrible. Intentionally doing troll picks to ruin teams chances if first 1-2 pushes don't work.

I'm going to need new control method sensitivity help. 50/35 seems decent with the old method but I still dislike it and am hoping the new method is better.

Is there a new controller setup on the PS4? Oh man, I just got the settings that I liked per character :(

My sensitivities are really low with the old method (as low as 11/6 and as high as 15/12).

Odrion

Banned
oh also hey look you can buy the seasonal unlocks now

guess those people publicly surrending their dignity while shouting "they aren't going to listen to us there's no use arguing about it" can eat crow

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And as much as people complain about Roadhog hooks, I can't stand the amount of times it feels like I magnetize to Junkrat's trap.

matmanx1

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jupt7Dh-Fgk

Brawl is just SO GOOD! I don't want it to end!

Hahaha, that looks so good. I've been on a break from Overwatch for a couple of weeks and it's allowed me to feel excited about playing again now that the Halloween stuff is finally here.

As with the Summer Games event I spent $20 on loot boxes and ended up getting a lot of good stuff including the Halloween skins for Roadhog, Reaper, Pharah, Anna and Reinhardt. Of the ones left, only Mercy is expensive and I have the gold to buy it if it doesn't drop for me during the event.

I am also going to need to get the Reaper intro and the Rein emote where he smashes the pumpkin because it's hilarious.

So far, GJ Blizzard, you've gotten my attention yet again.

Tovarisc

every update should add skins for all of the healers

so people play healers

I love it how you pick healer and no one gives single fuck about you. No help nor cares, they let you get rekt. Stop giving fuck yourself and swap to hero that can do something without needing help from team, suddenly everyone goes apeshit and demand you go back to healing.

Edit: Also these "God you suck ass, stop playing healer and kill yourself!" people are best, when you fail to outheal them taking fire from 3-4 players.

First loot box....

White white blue white. The Halloween item was a Widowmaker voice line.

ff9ca04.gif

My free loot box was the Halloween Bastion spray, rare gold, a Lucio voice line, and a duplicate victory pose. Oh well.

During Summer Games, AmeriCree was the very first skin I got, so I'm gonna hope my luck holds and I get dat Reaper skin sooner over later.

KyleCross

This stinks, no one to play with. People either don't accept my invite, my request for an invite or once I do get in they either leave or kick me...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Aaand there she is!

Got Witch Mercy in 3rd lootbox.

HELL TO THE YES

Fancolors

So many people disappointed D.va hasn't gotten anything this update.

At least she has good skins. My man Winston doesn't have a single decent one. :(

Prelude.

Question about the special lootboxes, during the summer games,did summer boxes stay special after the event ended? Or did they revert to normal boxes?
The content of any loot box is set the moment you get them, you can keep them unopened as much as you want and the content won't change. The summer loot boxes switch is still in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
55 elims after I switched to 76 from Reaper in my KOTH game. New high for him.
I love it how you pick healer and no one gives single fuck about you. No help nor cares, they let you get rekt. Stop giving fuck yourself and swap to hero that can do something without needing help from team, suddenly everyone goes apeshit and demand you go back to healing.

Edit: Also these "God you suck ass, stop playing healer and kill yourself!" people are best, when you fail to outheal them taking fire from 3-4 players.

The KOTH I was just doing, the Mercy/Lucio were really giving me issues so I said 'fuck it' on the last round and went from 76 to Genji.

Nobody ever helped that Mercy. I stalked her. I ruined her every life. I bathed in her blood while Junkrat and Roadhog stared forward the entire time.

Yonafunu

So I just started up the Halloween Event for the first time and got the free lootbox and the fucking Junkenstein's Monster skin pops up. Is that like a present everyone gets or did I get lucky for the first time ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom