• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
made diamond motherfuckers!
giphy.gif
Now the real game begins.

Someone just berated me saying that Sym is only good on Attack.

They were serious and this is a Diamond match. They also WRECKED as an Attack Sym.

Weird match

Oxn

my first d/c ever.

Literally on point to win the game in 2 seconds, and i d/c, didn't cap and we had a draw.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

First & Worst d/c ever.

Oxn

Also, if they buff bastion, they should make him susceptible to knock backs.

its nuts how my ult Winston cant knock him.

Edit: one more suggestion, when u die, ur turrets should die too.

AbaFadi

Banned
now that I have hit diamond I feel I am ranking up faster because my teammates are actually competent and play proper

Game gets better once you hit masters. Lots of people in diamond who have no game sense whatsoever. Although the same goes for masters, but probably less of them.

*sees legendary come out of box*

oh hell yes, c'mon me-

*it's that sweet 500 smackeroos... talking gold, moolah, cash, that dough baby*

oh hell yes... awesome......

Grisby

What was the first or second OT title? White, white, blue, white? Cause it's back for me.
*sees legendary come out of box*

oh hell yes, c'mon me-

*it's that sweet 500 smackeroos... talking gold, moolah, cash, that dough baby*

oh hell yes... awesome......
Don't spend it all in one place!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I have never watched competitive overwatch, so watching the event they had at pax south was fucking amazing live. Ube makes me want to play genji so bad, and holy shit at the tracer's aim at that level. What a bunch of great sets, sucked that there were a few pauses but overall there was never a dull moment. The luminosity complexity set was my favorite no doubt.

Also I had to buy a pachimari plush while I was there. And all the overwatch cosplays were so great.

LiK

Amazing, in another OW party chat and someone else decides to spoil RE7. I muted quickly this time. WTF is up with people just telling everyone the ending with this game?

MrPanic

So far I've gotten two legendary drops, Mei's new skin and 500 credits. So many awful lootboxes though, this horrible grind is long from over. I want at least DVa's and Zen's skins out of this event, I'm at 3000 credits atm so will probably no-life this event to get to 6000.

Ramirez

There's been one or 2 Bastions in every comp game I've played tonight...

-_-

Bout to hit a new season high, but nope, Bastion throwing then another guy quits out of frustration. All we had to do was hold Hollywood A for 1 min for a draw too. Ugggggh.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Kind of Bullshit Event Legendaries still payout the abysmal 1/5th of old Legendary price

Great you got a dupe of the Event, enjoy 200 credits, at least give 500 - 600 back, it fucking cost 3000Credits

KarmaCow

Maybe it's too early to ask this but what's the estimate on the next big update? I mean character, map, mode, basically anything but more skins. I don't really have the drive to play more comp this season but I'm also kinda QP'd out as well.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I don't know why people think just because they're getting healed it's a license to play like an idiot.

Then they turn around and blame their healers because their healing isn't coming in fast enough.

I don't know why people think just because they're getting healed it's a license to play like an idiot.

Then they turn around and blame their healers because their healing isn't coming in fast enough.

Best ones are those saying our healers suck when they're flanking the enemy and way beyond the healers capability of reaching them

Maybe it's too early to ask this but what's the estimate on the next big update? I mean character, map, mode, basically anything but more skins. I don't really have the drive to play more comp this season but I'm also kinda QP'd out as well.
probably when the current competitive season is over.

Pilgrimzero

Someone has to explain to me how Mystery Heroes does its "Randomness".

One game I was Hanzo, Widow, Widow, Hanzo

Another I was Widow, Ana, Ana, Ana

How is that "random"? With all the characters available the chances are so large to get the exact same characters over and over.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, gr1mreality bright it today during the nge finals.

Also I'm officially giving up my Overwatch esports career to focus on drawful esports.

scotcheggz

Btw anyone here knows what's a good after market cpu fan that is fairly easy to install?

Years ago I used a coolermaster 212 on my i5, it's still going after gosh.. 5-6 years?! Never had to change the fans or anything, really easy to install and taking the fans off the heat sink for cleaning is dead simple, they just clip on. It is quite tall though.

Jellie

reEYk6R.gif

My 5th PotG with Ana.
Thanks to Skii for recording after my game crashed.
Gif cuts out two second early but nanod pharah got 3 kills from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom