• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Misfits were the big losers of the roster swaps.

Not even. They were the big losers of group assignments in this series. LW Blue and LH are like top 5 teams in the world. You could put any team into this group and they would not make it into playoffs.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nevix heals tviq at 2hp and kills rein with biogrenade.

Tviq kills a weakened mercy.

Casters:"Tviq solo carry"

:thinking:

Skii

I really hope the new NRG is this amazing team because it feels like Europe and NA are falling behind compared to Korea. Seagull basically predicted this during that first Korean event but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

ISOM

I really hope the new NRG is this amazing team because it feels like Europe and NA are falling behind compared to Korea. Seagull basically predicted this during that first Korean event but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

I hope they get Harbleu so that Seagull can stay on the projectile heroes for the most part.

dawgparty

This game is almost unbearable in the off-season(in my experience). 2/3 of the time I join a game nobody will play tank or healer so I have to pick one or the other. I main these two but having one without the other doesn't really work out and if I suggest a change people start whining about tryharding and GO TO COMPETITIVE. I just need a Reinhardt daddy.

This game is almost unbearable in the off-season(in my experience). 2/3 of the time I join a game nobody will play tank or healer so I have to pick one or the other. I main these two but having one without the other doesn't really work out and if I suggest a change people start whining about tryharding and GO TO COMPETITIVE. I just need a Reinhardt daddy.

What rank were you season three? I play a solid Rein, 2700-2900 SR range.

This is why I play a lot of Mystery heroes. Knowing that comp is just luck of the draw means it's easier to make peace with a loss due to bad comp.

Like, wins feel good because you feel like you really put to use the hand you were dealt, but losses don't feel bad, because you can write it off as an RNG issue.

This is why I play a lot of Mystery heroes. Knowing that comp is just luck of the draw means it's easier to make peace with a loss due to bad comp.

Like, wins feel good because you feel like you really put to use the hand you were dealt, but losses don't feel bad, because you can write it off as an RNG issue.

I absolutely love Mystery Heroes. That having been said, this morning my team (Attack on Dorado) got absolutely destroyed because the other team RNG'd two Widows and both players were insanely good.

I usually never see a decent Widow at my comp level (low gold) so it was amazing to see them completely wrecking shop.

It is awful but for different reasons imo.

Everyone just goes super try hard in QP, like I get that people want to win but come on

Rolling out your four stack all gold guns in QP is just not fun. The matchmaking is not designed around that at all.

Think I might take a break tbh.

C5ZacQ5U8AAI869.jpg:large
@PlayOverwatch

[BREAKING] OR15 defense units destroyed in confrontation with unidentified assailant at Numbani airport. No civilian casualties reported.

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/835157371106156544

Plesiades

"Eyewitnesses report sighting of..."

So those are the OR15s. Kinda dissapointed that they are bipedal, since Efi's robot is supposedly based on them. Maybe the spider tank comes in later, somehow.

Also, at the bottom right: "PHOTO / Efi Oladele".

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Hopefully when they said they learned from the reaction to the Sombra ARG they actually mean it.

Do not drag this out pls Blizz.
Yeah lol

I hope they straight up reveal the new hero next week, it would make sense to reveal and release a hero now since we're off competitive season.

i main rein, ill add you

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT PUNCHED LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOO

Good question. I was back and forth between PS4 and PC for a while(just PC now) and so didn't have a great ranking probably. Is there a way to check now?

IGN is DAWGPARTY #1741 if you want to play sometime.

I can't see your comp stats on Overbuff.com. Try registering and tying your BNet account into the service to have it start parsing your comp data.

Will add tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom