• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

I was saying before that I think the server browser can fix this. Lots of unranked meta comp servers that people can play on if they get created. So like only 2 dps, 2 healers, No snipers, No Sym/torb or whatever like when I was playing TF2.

I mean, making "meta only" and limiting certain heroes is dumb as hell though. Servers for people wanting organized 6v6 sounds nice, yeah, but I would never change the core ruleset away from comp.

Eh that's dumb though. Overwatch does not strictly confirm to 222 and is better for it.

I don't mind dumb comps, i kinda just want people to work together even if just a little bit.

This. It's not people picking weird comps or off meta bs, it's people just clearly having no intention of winning or making anything that makes any sense whatsoever.

antitrop

ybRFVzp.gif

ISOM

I'm not saying the server browser will solve all the problems. Just that it will offer different options to what QP is right now. At least it will offer some semblance fo what a comp game can look like and you can join other servers that offer other options that mimick competitive.

Anne

It's time for some real good Overwatch. OGN APEX is on https://www.twitch.tv/ognglobal

Meta Athena vs Envy up first. Both teams are in playoffs, so this is for seeding. Meta Athena is a new upstart team that is currently undefeated and are slated as being really strong. Sayaplayer in particular is insane.

After this is the big match up of Lunatic Hai vs Misfits in order to determine the status of playoffs in their group.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This is the problem with envy right now. With talespin gone, their hero pool is really shallow.

Their DPS due can't flex onto heroes like genji, tracer or pharah. The one which could (mickie) is on perm sub tank it seems.

Antiwhippy

Holy crap that lucio.

Holy crap that zarya. I've been loving hoon so far through out the tournament but glad to see he can do it against the bigger teams. Arguably the biggest team.

Antiwhippy

Envyus's hero pool is too limited right now for this meta. This is arguably the meta where you need a genji, tracer and pharah flex the most.

ISOM

These Koreans teams are so strong. It feels like Envy is the top of Europe and NA while there are 2-3 Korean teams equal or greater than Envy right now.

Antiwhippy

Was Hoon getting a graviton like every fight? Sure felt like it.

His nickname in korea is apparently "hoon ults again".

I've been super impressed ever since I first saw them challenger but man, hoon just getting crazier. I don't understand how you get ult that often.

Imagine him before the ult charge nerf.

Jellie

His nickname in korea is apparently "hoon ults again".

I've been super impressed ever since I first saw them challenger but man, hoon just getting crazier. I don't understand how you get ult that often.

Imagine him before the ult charge nerf.

I wanna know how he does it. Gets high charge and nails the right clicks constantly?

Antiwhippy

You see on the killfeed he consistently gets like a 2-3K even after a couple of his team gets picked off, and then he wins the teamfight on the back of that.

Dude is just too good.

Also ana reserving nano boost solely for hoon to get ult charge and straight up murder people helps as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom