• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
i'll get shit like usual

Spend that $40, I'm grinding Lik, let's see who comes out better!

I got till February 13th

WSy0g7q.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
CTF up in Arcade, first win nets you a box

I'm feasting at least 15+ boxes by tonight from playing

Moonkid

Yooooo that Ana skin. Mask is super dope but I wish they did a better job with the rest of her outfit as it's pretty busy and the colours don't complement each other well.

Cappa

Banned
Players can now bind individual sprays, emotes, and voice lines to mouse buttons, unique keys, or controller buttons

Anne

Looks like the hero balance stuff is just ripped straight off PTR. Full notes.

HERO BALANCE UPDATES

Ana
Biotic Grenade
Effect duration has been reduced from 5 seconds to 4 seconds
Healing boost on allies has been decreased by 50%

Developer Comments: The healing boost from Ana's Biotic Grenade was providing too much healing, especially when used on targets with large health pools.

D.Va
Health increased from 200 to 400
Armor decreased from 400 to 200
Fusion Cannons
Bullet damage decreased from 3 to 2
Number of bullets per shot has been increased from 8 to 11

Developer Comments: D.Va's armor often made her feel like she had no weaknesses, even against heroes that are typically effective against bigger targets (like Reaper). The changes to her primary fire will result in a small overall decrease in damage, but her Fusion Cannons should feel more consistent now.

Lúcio
New Hero Option: Allow Backwards Wall Ride
When enabled, allows Lucio to start wall riding while moving backwards.

Roadhog
Chain Hook
Targets are now pulled directly in front of Roadhog (rather than straight to him), except in cases where Roadhog drastically rotates
Hooked targets are now released if they leave Roadhog's line of sight before being pulled
Line of sight checks (which determines if targets are hit by the hook) are now done from Roadhog's position, rather than the hook's position

Developer Comments: The hook should now feel more consistent for Roadhog players, but it should also feel more reasonable to his enemies, as they cannot be hooked or pulled around corners anymore.

Sombra
Hack
Cooldown has been reduced from 12 seconds to 8 seconds
Time it takes to hack a target has been decreased from 1 second to 0.8 seconds

Developer Comments: Sombra often had difficulty hacking enemies, even when she surprised the target. This change should help her execute hacks more easily.

I bought 11 crates and got the new Legendary Roadhog skin as well as the Epic Rooster Bastion skin.

Not too shabby. Definitely Bastion's coolest skin!

KiraFA37

2 new achievements:
- Win a game of CTF 3-0
- Recapture the flag back

Edit: seems they broke queuing up for CTF, I cancelled searching for a game and when I restart its time estimate continues from where it left off when I cancelled.

Jellie

2 new achievements:
- Win a game of CTF 3-0
- Recapture the flag back

Edit: seems they broke queuing up for CTF, I cancelled searching for a game and when I restart its time estimate continues from where it left off when I cancelled.

When I queue it cancels after 5 seconds.

Man Ana was the most fun healer to play as, and now nerfed. Especially since if you pick last, you're playing healer 90% of the time. Im just a casual though, I guess it was necessary?

Jellie

Man Ana was the most fun healer to play as, and now nerfed. Especially since if you pick last, you're playing healer 90% of the time. Im just a casual though, I guess it was necessary?

It's barely a nerf tbh. Her anti-heal is way more important than her boosted heal. That importance may be due to how strong healing was before so anti-heal may not be as strong since healing is weaker now if that makes sense?

Apathy

there is one major problem with CTF, you don't just pick up the flag, you need to sit there and let the circle fill up to capture the flag (like a point). The problem is that trying to do that kinda means you need to be there with a whole team and no one on D cause any little bit of defense stops you from capping it if you don't just crush the defensing side and then capture it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom