• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
Lucio can backwards wall-ride now?

This changes everything.
Might play Lucio again. :D
LOL first box gave me Symmetra's skin AND voice line.

This keeps happening
Blizz knows what you like.
Man Ana was the most fun healer to play as, and now nerfed. Especially since if you pick last, you're playing healer 90% of the time. Im just a casual though, I guess it was necessary?
She was pretty broken with her grenade.

My friend got the D.Va skin with his free box. That lucky son of a gun.

AbaFadi

Banned
D.Va is so bad now. If a roadhog hooks you once you're basically dead. Definitely not gonna be using her anymore. She feels worse than she did pre-buff.

Trey

IA4yrJH.jpg

Not a fan. Plus it's Legendary.

Nutcracker >>>>>>>

Sunyatta remains undefeated.

Sande

there is one major problem with CTF, you don't just pick up the flag, you need to sit there and let the circle fill up to capture the flag (like a point). The problem is that trying to do that kinda means you need to be there with a whole team and no one on D cause any little bit of defense stops you from capping it if you don't just crush the defensing side and then capture it
This sounds great.

There would be no point in defense if Tracer could just swoop in and out in 2 seconds.

*walks up slowly* *whispers*

DVA will be fine in the new update as the big problem with her from way back when was her movement speed when firing, which was since buffed and hasn't been changed back in the latest update.

*walks away slowly*

Anne

Most higher level and pro players tend to agree D.Va was pretty trash in the PTR lol

I don't see a reason for that to change on patch day.

Paltheos

I agree with this sentiment.

Use practice mode to get proficient with every hero, but if you're going to stick with the game you will eventually get pulled into competitive.

... I was a little hesitant to add this, but sure, whatever, I'll say it. In addition to the above, I also use QP to lower my QP elo. Periodically through the week, if I feel like messing around to steam off from a bad comp match or just playing a particular hero for the lulz, I'll go to QP and not try particularly hard to win.

Since Arcade matchmaking is based on your QP ranking, when I start farming again for boxes on Mondays, I'll start from a position where it's easy to win a few games. This, incidentally, might explain why prior to doing this I'd lose *so many* Arcade games in a row at the start.

Related to this was a really nasty exploit I *won't* be sharing as I don't think most people know/knew(? I don't know if it's still possible to perform anymore) about it and it's super unfair.

Satch

Banned
This ctf is so much fun, sombra is better at it than tracer is because the invis gives her time to scout out the point for symmetra turrets and lets her position herself to destroy them before getting cooked

and you can close a lot of the distance by tossing your teleporter and being invincible for part of the duration

I won twice with groups that had great coordination like something id find in competitive

I think with completely new maps made with ctf in mind, this would make a sick permanent game mode

Anne

The crouch CD is actually probably due to a balance exploit people were using. If you bound crouch to mousewheel and just flicked it, there was no telling where your hitbox actually was and you still moved relatively quickly.

My first boxes are always rubbish.
Still im so glad i can finally take off Slipstream skin ive been wearing it since i was playing on ps4 her New Years skin is so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom