• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

the more I see D.Va's skin the more i dislike it. It's not even a NEW skin (like her bee skins!) it's just a recolor, and her meka's been "decorated"... a mess. -__-

Apathy

the more I see D.Va's skin the more i dislike it. It's not even a NEW skin (like her bee skins!) it's just a recolor, and her meka's been "decorated"... a mess. -__-

I just don't like the mech skin, pilot skin is nice. Man i really wish you could pick the skin for both separately

xaosslug

with every new Rein/Zen skin I feel like this game is trying to convince me to become either a Rein or Zen main... >__<

Veelk

Banned
I just don't like the mech skin, pilot skin is nice. Man i really wish you could pick the skin for both separately

It's the opposite for me. It's not a huge change, sure, but I think her Meka looks nice. Her dress isn't exactly badly designed or anything either, but I guess I just don't like how it doesn't look like any kind of battle ready costum (not that she's alone in that tho).

xaosslug

true to the gameplay experience post-patch Blizz should just release a cardboard box skin (like from her Halloween spray) already. >__>

Grisby

I'm wondering why they havn't made more unique Meka designs. Only the steampunk one is different.
That's why I use it. It looks so good.
this could've been an amazing emote

Some random on my team in Comp was using that cuz most of the other team quit and he got kicked for inactivity 10 seconds before it ended, lol
I use it before the gate opens. And when moving the payload.

If use it all the time if I had no sense of teamwork.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
i know, i'm being a dick.

I usually use her to dive and distract in 2CP maps. For KOTH, I use her as walking DM to protect my team. For Payloads, it depends on how the enemies are reacting. This usually works for me as long as I get heals and other players are helping me out.
Thanks, will try that.

HD trailer of the event CAPTURE THE FLAG YEEE, dont know if its been posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5afe9y0LQ8

New Skins and Emotes -

Junkrat
Tracer
Mei
Symmetra
Dva
Winston
Zenyatta
Mercy
Reinhardt
Bastion
Roadhog

Edit: Oh my god that Tracer LION emote WANTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Rein's weapon looks fucking amazing (1:12) :O

Roadhog's hook is a bit strange (1:05), what the hell is that?

And Tracer weapons are white... lame.

LiK

Pretty accurate to the sauce.

u96781430_12df1a28879g215.jpg

Nice got a call from my manager to have the day off today out of nowhere which means I can live, eat and breathe Overwatch for the next 11 hours &#9996;&#127996;

Perfect timing for the event (that's today right?)

Apathy

about hogs hook

The nine-toothed rake (Traditional Chinese: &#20061;&#40786;&#37336;&#32793;; Simplified Chinese: &#20061;&#40831;&#38025;&#32793;; pinyin: ji&#468;ch&#464;d&#299;ngpá; literally Nine-Tooth Spike-Rake) is the primary weapon of Zhu Bajie. This phrase depicts the first point in which Bajie's legendary nine-toothed rake had been used:

Nice got a call from my manager to have the day off today out of nowhere which means I can live, eat and breathe Overwatch for the next 11 hours &#9996;&#127996;

Perfect timing for the event (that's today right?)

I'm sort of in the same boat...except I came down with some sort of sickness yesterday and have been laying in bed all day today instead of at work. Not exactly in a prime Overwatch state of mind, but...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So ijust noticed that at the end of the video where they are showing off Dvas skin, unlike everyone else being on lijang tower, she is someplace I've never seen. not sure if anyone else can say it's from a place in game or if it's something new (some korea stage) they might release later

Welp I thought it was Hanamura for Attack after capturing A, their HQ, but the windows are different

Doing my best DPSStanky impression and alternating between Heal and Speed constantly when being targeted is amazingly effective. I don't understand it exactly but people just can NOT hit me for some reason.

This makes Lucio WAY more fun for me, on top of being aggressive and wall riding more with lots of fun boops

Skii

Doing my best DPSStanky impression and alternating between Heal and Speed constantly when being targeted is amazingly effective. I don't understand it exactly but people just can NOT hit me for some reason.

This makes Lucio WAY more fun for me, on top of being aggressive and wall riding more with lots of fun boops

Well imagine if youre tracking something at a certain speed and then they change speed immediately. And then they change it again. And again. And again. It's going to be tough to track.

Roadhog is still the most viable counter to Tracer on console IMO.

Hanzo's arrows and Junkrat spam are a nightmare to deal with though when I play as her. Not to talk about the fucking random trap in the middle of the field D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom