• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellie

I meant that dealing with Tracer on PS4 must be a nightmare compared to PC. But I guess she's less likely to 1 clip you all the time.
I mean she is hellish on ps4 to deal with. Harder to hit her and I think it's easier to aim with her on console. The aim assist really helps her tracking.

LiK

Doing my best DPSStanky impression and alternating between Heal and Speed constantly when being targeted is amazingly effective. I don't understand it exactly but people just can NOT hit me for some reason.

This makes Lucio WAY more fun for me, on top of being aggressive and wall riding more with lots of fun boops

yea, basically i stick with speed until i see enemies and i switch to heal when they start attacking. it works wonders.

C29QkZDUsAArbWh.jpg

yeah boy

Aw man, I was in the middle of a comp match and it kicked me out for maintenance. I didn't know the update was out.
I really hope I don't lose anything.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Good, smart, and knowledgeable D.Va's will perform well

Shitty D.Va's who just pressed R1 and did dives and pressed DM or fly into groups will get punished bad

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Can anyone screen cap Mercy's new skin?
Did Pharah got anything?

KiraFA37

I only need to download a 44MB patch, already received an update this weekend.
Edit: nvm, seems to be downloading several files here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom