• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

rulerk1

I Sombra ulted just at the last second as our D.va used a horrible ult. Rein shield was gone and she got 4 kills but the dumb bitch hide away so she didnt even see the fucking EMP and got POTG for that shit. My teammates said thanks to me but she got all the credit. fuck her man

Cant wait for team POTG and DVa nerf because she steals all of the potg (i know i wouldn't have got that anyways)

Can't wait to map the most optimal combination of sexually suggestive and / or BM voice lines when I get home.

4 is going to give me so much to work with...

Veelk

Banned
Now cracks a noble mech

d_va_1_postcard_by_vonspooky-dav2xk0.png

Good night sweet princess

May flights of bunny angels sing thee to thy rest.

The only problem I have with CTF right now is the people picking the dumbest characters and refusing to push outside of the flag spawn. If you actually move and play mobile it's a pretty fun and fast mode.

d.va broken for anyone else? was playing 3v3 and twice when I got ejected it's likes the screen went white and i was falling and then dead. Other people watching saw it too.

Gurrry

Im still firmly in the camp that symmetra is broken. And it shows up even worse in this CTF mode.

Nerfing Dva was stupid when you have a brainless character that can close their eyes and get kills.

d.va broken for anyone else? was playing 3v3 and twice when I got ejected it's likes the screen went white and i was falling and then dead. Other people watching saw it too.

well they havent fixed the reindhardt black screen dva bug thats been in the game since launch.. so it wouldnt surprise me.

darklin0

Banned
If both teams have the opposing teams flag you can still cap... what?

Normally, a point is only scored when a team has their flag and the enemies.

Lmao yeah. After playing another round I really don't understand why they allowed for every character in CTF. Sym and Toblerone break the mode in a stupid way.

NeoRaider

Good strategy for CTF:

Tracer (or Sombra, but i prefer Tracer) and D.Va going together. D.Va is using her shield to protect Tracer while she is capturing the flag. And Tracer blinks back fast.

NeoRaider

Btw. i got one of the achievements with Tracer. It's not that hard. But other one looks much harder to get since you need to capture all 3 flags (not your team, but you alone) and win with 3-0. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom