• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palworld PS5 Verison could be coming soon

Draugoth

Gold Member
palworld-c-1440x810.jpg

Palworld‘s community manager has seemingly teased a PS5 version of the game.

Posting to X, Palworld community manager Bucky posted a message seemingly hinting that the popular monster collecting game could come to PlayStation.

The message, which you can read below, shows the word Palworld surrounded by black, green, and white emojis. These colors are typically associated with Xbox, the only console that the game is currently available on. The game was also released on Steam via Early Access.

skit_data

Wouldn't this also imply the game is approaching full release, due to early access supposedly being the main reason for not being on PS?

mrcroket

I tried it thinking that if so many people had played it, it had to have something. I consider myself someone open to all kinds of games, but I couldn't find the point of this one.

I guess I'm getting old...

DryvBy

I played this game and I will be skipping it too. It's really not that good of a game and fell off hard.

Harlock

They fixed the clipping terrain in the Xbox version? It was a game inside a game walking with fly pok, er, pal to use in case we got stuck inside a mountain.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I will never get the love for this game. If I wanted monster collection game there are much better option out there with VASTLY better and more original monster design.

Terrtin

Neo Member
I will never get the love for this game. If I wanted monster collection game there are much better option out there with VASTLY better and more original monster design. From the pluses i can say that Palword Fast Travel Map is quet impressive, but the gameplay, well for me it was kinda boring you know, so maybe there always be other options to play, there a lot of good monster building games you know
I agree. And i think that for me the best pokemon-typed game was World of Final Fantasy, maybe because i am kinda fan of series, who knows

Danjin44

These games are so different that it’s a pointless comparison. SMT has as much in common with Palworld as it does Fortnite.
Both games is about collecting monsters and those type of game if I don’t like the monster designs then I lose all motivation playing them.

This is also why I never liked Pokémon, I just never in to its monster designs even from gen 1 and Palworld is basically has uglier version same Pokémon design that I already don’t like.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Both games is about collecting monsters and those type of game if I don’t like the monster designs then I lose all motivation playing them.

This is also why I never liked Pokémon, I just never in to its monster designs even from gen 1 and Palworld is basically has uglier version same Pokémon design that I already don’t like.

That’s like comparing Xcom and CoD because you shoot guns in both. Palworld is derivative of a lot of games but SMT aint one of them.

Danjin44

That’s like comparing Xcom and CoD because you shoot guns in both. Palworld is derivative of a lot of games but SMT aint one of them.
In my original post I never said it plays like SMT, I said if I wanted game that’s about collecting monsters then there is better option because I just don’t like Palworld’s monster designs, to me they look like cheap copy of Pokémon design I already don’t like.

Heck I would even compare it to Monster Hunter even tho that gameplay completely different and the game is more about you hunting them rather then collecting but one of the main attraction of MH games is Monster designs.

Any game that’s main attraction is the monsters then the designs needs to be top notch if not then I have no motivation playing them.

Top Bottom