• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Come on Sweden, it's time to shine... do it...

Doffen

Our next president, ladies and gents.

He's not human, But he is pro gun, its disgusting.

This is cartoon super villainy

holy fucking shit

This is what he said about the current situation:

VojzPhS.png

He's still a dick though

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
The 4 terrorists in the Bataclan activated their explosive belts during the police assault - police sources, according to iTélé.

Their lives will be forever changed.

There is no way to remove sights and sounds such as what they may have experienced.

No, you're absolutely right. I thought I was having a really shitty day, and I was in tears a bit due to drama but that was fucking nothing compared to this.

Nekofrog

Banned
It still came from him after ISIS murdered 12 people. And it matters, cause the douche is running for president of the united states.

it has no place in this thread, where emotions are already riding incredibly high due to the tragic details of the situation

posting an old tweet like that to rile people up is just as scummy as trump is in general

It seems a lot of people in here are confused about the term 'Moderate Muslim'.

This video from a gathering of self-described Moderate Muslims living in the UK should help.

Nearly the entirety of the crowd agrees that sharia law is correct and that homosexuals should be killed, you should be stoned for adultery and executing anyone who tries to leave Islam is a 'moderate' stance.

The only thing that does not make them 'extremists' is that they wont do these things because it's against the 'law of the land' (british law). They still believe that all the things mentioned above 'should' be done as it's god's law as mentioned in the Qur'an.

and you believe them ?

Pacbois

some russian tourists wandered into the bar i was in, decided to bring them with us into our safe spot. this is just a small example of how paris is staying strong tonight <333

It seems a lot of people in here are confused about the term 'Moderate Muslim'.

This video from a gathering of self-described Moderate Muslims living in the UK should help.

Nearly the entirety of the crowd agrees that sharia law is correct and that homosexuals should be killed, you should be stoned for adultery and executing anyone who tries to leave Islam is a 'moderate' stance.

The only thing that does not make them 'extremists' is that they wont do these things because it's against the 'law of the land' (british law). They still believe that all the things mentioned above 'should' be done as it's god's law as mentioned in the Qur'an.
Go make another thread for this shit.

Mac_Lane

Paris prosecutor François Molins just gave some numbers.

18 killed at Charonne street.
14 at Allibert street.

5 terrorists have been killed so far.

Bossun

From iTélé

On their way to the bataclan the terrorists killed a lot of people. Shooting at them while in their car. 18 people dead at Charonne Bvd. and 4 more locations where there were casualties.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Was about to go to bed and read about this situation. Horrible and disheartening, took me a minute to even grasp the extent of it.

Trump might be a dick but he didn't kill anyone in Paris today. People get way too excited by this sort of news I think and have way too much "fun" when it isn't appropriate.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can you elaborate? You mean making a French Flag on a building?
I can't elaborate... just do something... anything at all. Gather up, show some sort of affection

Go_Ly_Dow

Fake twitter/social media accounts, photoshops, wrong dates, out of context/inaccurate reporting, no sources, etc......

Come on people, try not to get so hot headed when you come across this stuff on the Internet. Put your guard up during tragedies like this. There's unfortunately always going to be a lot of it.

Tesseract

Banned
<3 french people, hopes are with all the victims in surgery and recovery

props to first responders and such, gl to the doctors and nurses

M52B28

Banned
I hope, hope, hope they're doing security checks for the people being loaded onto the buses.

SKY TV is showing people being loaded and shuttled out to places of shelter before they are able to go home later.

King_Moc

Banned
Right now it's a really difficult situation all around, for those ordinary citizens indirectly affected by these sorts of atrocities, mentally and physically, and Muslims in the West too, many of whom are stuck in some weird void where hatred and discrimination is at every corner, but people in the name of their religion are adding fuel to the fire. Then there's the antics of the West that dirty things even more, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Palestine etc, making things even more confusing.

This guy you speak of probably has no idea who or what to trust any more, and as a result is more malleable.

He asked me what America was like as i'm the only person he knows who goes there. And I told him the truth. They're far nicer, in general, than us in the UK and the vast majority of people I met there were lovely. He's quite politicised on the Palestine situation, but I have explained to him that (at least in Europe) opinion is rapidly swinging in Palestines favour. To people saying report him, he's not a bad guy or anything, he just tends to form his opinions off the backs of others very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom