• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPhone 6 lines take over the Black Market

Easter: The Complete Collectiom

"One of the most amazing feats in cheese history just happened"

Dragon's Dogma... Woah.

Just for fun: How many more console gens there will be?
Disclaimer: No fun allowed in answers

Driver Rob Bironas died after trying to kick another vehicle off road

Why do people pick up smoking courgettes these days?
---

And now, to derail discussion slightly, I must ask my fellow ParodyGAFists a question (seeing as you guys will make light of it):

... WHY IS ISIS BEING DISCUSSED EVEN MORE THAN GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IN THE OFF TOPIC FORUM? EVEN TLOU IS BEING SIDELINED IN FAVOUR OF IT. IS IT THE NEW TREND?

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Microsoft Wireless Enabled Television Display Adapter For Television Displays To Wirelessly Display Your Screen That's Wireless For Windows 8.1 and Android Is Like Chromecast

NH Apache

Banned
The constant complaints about the shitposting by Android users in every Apple thread is becoming really tiring. UGH.

Gaf, how about you?

Brakke

Banned
Really Offcolor Jokes Regrets

Forgetting That Inside Jokes Shouldn't Be Taken Outside Regrets

Getting Less Than I Deserved Gratitude

Making A Million Parody Post Urges

Controlling Urges Urges

Being On Best Behavior Urges

#ReleaseTheBrakke

Back in Brakke. Missed you too, Fred.

The constant complaints by Android users in every thread about the constant complaints by Apple users about the shitposting by Android users in every Apple thread is becoming really tiring.

GAF, how about you?

So who else wants to buy the new iPhone 6 because of the revolutionary bending feature Apple added?

UeR1ClE.jpg

t7GNOSA.gif

7bEy3wH.jpg

Just another example of Apple's brilliant innovation.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
you're not supposed to put the 6 plus in your pocket. you're supposed to hold it all of the time or strap it to your forearm like Bob from Reboot.

when I was a kid I strapped a piece of cardboard to my arm and pretended I was Bob from Reboot.

GAF should I leave a tip for my pineapple pizza?

Guys I'm worried about Terrisus. dude hasn't responded to my emails in almost a week

I'm hoping it's just because his wife has been on the phone a lot so he can't sign into AOL, but I can't help but think he's found a life outside NeoGAF

Terry if you're lurking, pls respond

The only other person I know with an AOL email address is my filthy rich, crazy uncle who's had the same email address since 1995 and refuses to change it out of principle.

what if Terry is Aqua's filthy rich uncle?

a family reunion in parodyGAF would be so heartwarming

can we all call Terrisus "Uncle Terry" from now on?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I'm not joking though

he really does use AOL

yeah, i had to move off all of my email from the AOL program itself a few years ago, and i had to re-send all the mails i wanted to keep to myself through Gmail. Was a real pain to send 3000+ emails to myself. Had to copy and paste them since AOL wouldn't let me forward them when i signed in cause they were too old (lol)

:(

poor rich fat uncle Terry

everyone judges him by the size of his gut instead of the size of his wallet

To be fair, I always called him Uncle Terry. Well, I once called him 'oaf', but more often than not, I call him Uncle Terry.

Also, hello there, Brakke! Welcome back, you scalliwag, you~

Why were you away?

Timeaisis

Guys I'm worried about Terrisus. dude hasn't responded to my emails in almost a week

I'm hoping it's just because his wife has been on the phone a lot so he can't sign into AOL, but I can't help but think he's found a life outside NeoGAF

Terry if you're lurking, pls respond

He hasn't responded to my emails in a while either. Maybe he's found life outside the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom