• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's gonna be a huge party.

there's gonna be cake, gifs, and maybe even cake.gifs

one day I'll be a mod. I'll ban everyone, including EviLore, and make GAF my blog.

Fgy78wm.png

The ringleader of the rebellion has been annihilated.

NeoGAF Sector #7349 is now secure.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i feel like we've all been banned at least once since the inception of this thread lol

we need to hold the line. stay out of controversial threads, ya'll!

Brakke

Banned
Aquamarine is a square CONFIRMED.

You wearing an ascot right now, Aquamarine? How high did you make it in Scouts? You probably got perfect attendance in school huh.

#fightthepower #punkGAFbestGAF #somethingaboutomlettesandbreakingeggs

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Oh my god they took Fred from us. I don't know how to feel. Sadness? Rage? Do we need to burn it all down?

Does anybody know if it's a perm and what he did lol. I send my love to you if you're reading Fred.

... They just don't like us, do they? Damned authority.

... Ok, I will admit... The timing of his ban was really funny. I'm sure that he appreciated it. But for God's sake, I don't think that we've ever had all ParodyGAF members in a not-banned state at any given time.

Also, I'm unsure if it was a permaban. If you're reading this Fred, parody on~

ronito

... They just don't like us, do they? Damned authority.

... Ok, I will admit... The timing of his ban was really funny. I'm sure that he appreciated it. But for God's sake, I don't think that we've ever had all ParodyGAF members in a not-banned state at any given time.

Also, I'm unsure if it was a permaban. If you're reading this Fred, parody on~
No, they just don't like non-hive mind. Fred was his own man.

big_boss__s_salute___mgs3_by_rainedrebellion-d57boh0.png

Another fallen hero.

Brakke

Banned
Fred went out pissed that someone was telling him to go eat ice cream. I made a ice cream thread so he can have some good tips on what ice creams he should eat during his time away.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I was really slacking on my (possibly nsfw) dick drawing to commemorate Fred earlier. I've revised it, might add to it if I feel it can be improved.

God bless you and the good work that you do Fred (and Terry, and all of the other fallen ParodyGAFfers).

http://i.imgur.com/dpgPn5L.jpg

Don't be, you're back!

0097.gif

Apologies. The cake says 'Happy Birthday'. And, unless by some freak occurrence that it is your birthday, you can probably blame Freaky Fred for buying the wrong cake. Who, by the way, has also had to take a forced vacation. Everyone wants us ParodyGaffers dead, it seems.

Yup, things turned all dark and gritty. But either way, welcome back!

terrisus

Well, and that cake would mean I was turning 8.

But, yeah, I saw that Fred has left us.
Sorry for leaving you all for a couple of weeks.

terrisus

Sorry I hadn't responded to your last mail - I did get it, and I did appreciate it.
Just been kind of trying not to think about things for the past week or so.

Well, and that cake would mean I was turning 8.

But, yeah, I saw that Fred has left us.
Sorry for leaving you all for a couple of weeks.

Can't be helped! Don't worry about it~ These things just happen at times. *Hugs*

Also, I think that Fred's gone for twice as long as you! Yet again, I must state (if he's reading) that we will eagerly await his return, the moron. I mean, getting banned for 2 weeks isn't too bad, but twice that? Sheesh.

In all seriousness, take care, Freddy~

Anyways, you missed... Not too much! Asides from a few amusing bans here and there, and 4 masterful drawings of genitalia by Arkos (I personally hope for a more abstract-esque painting for his next work), and the usual waves of parodies... Nothing earth-shattering. Although we haven't all been not-banned since the thread started. Maybe not even that.

Anyways, I ramble! Great to have you back~

NateDog

You better be.

Fred you sneaky little muppet, I thought that beloved blonde man would never cease staring into the pitiful blackness that is my soul. Get back here soon, you better not miss Halloween.

Voyeuring battles are sick as fuck
Was the worst idea in the history of ideas the idea to group together all ideas and rate those ideas?

S!!!

The chaos... The activity.

If given free reign... Would it cease to exist...? Or continue on downwards, spiralling into the abyss...?

The travesty of human alphabetical restraint... Now S festers for the mistakes of the English language, eating itself... Alive.

maxcriden

V

2 lines converging into a single point, getting destroyed in the process.

One line symbolising our hope and ambition, the other; the inevitability of death.

Horrifying.

S!!!

The chaos... The activity.

If given free reign... Would it cease to exist...? Or continue on downwards, spiralling into the abyss...?

The travesty of human alphabetical restraint... Now S festers for the mistakes of the English language, eating itself... Alive.

L o fucking l!

Some new parodies....

"old-fashioned" "doughnuts"

Galf( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last )

Already October in two days, where has your calendar gone?

What's this new style of ragtime they play in clubs and how can anyone possibly enjoy it?

So my wife and I having a baby but there's one problem... I don't have a wife!

Just gave Maxcriden my Email address for no apparent reason, lol

Brakke

Banned
OSU coach does the Rusty Trombone to fan

OSU coach does the David Blaine to fan

OSU coach does the Cincinnati Twist to fan

Brakke

Banned
Atheist dating a Great Old One, any stories? Any happy ones??

-------------------

Any soul? d̛͡r̴̵͡e͢͞a͏̕m̷͏s͏̶̡?̢?̷?̶͝ ͝An̡y҉҉͟ s̬̣̳̺̤͙̪͉̫̮̰̻̹͙̠̯͚͙̜ͭ̓ͯͭ̎́̕o̧̹͇̞̮̘͍͇͍̲̟̤̎̃̈̊ͦ̔̚͟͡͠ͅu͍͚͖͓̰̰͈̮͚̹̪̘̖͑̌ͨͮ̓͜͜͝͞l̴̢̫̰͕̱̼̺̜͍̥̙̜̬̫̞͔̉͆̾̓̐ͦͪ̿̽̓͛ͧ̐ͧ̄͋͆̀͝ͅ?̧̈́ͩ̊́͆̔ͩͫͧ̏̅̾͗̕͝҉̢͖̯̳̫̗͚͇̲̘ͅ?ͬ̓̌ͤ̿̎ͮ҉̡̢̮̭͚̖͎̻̙͉̬͇?̵̛ͯ̒͂̑̃̊ͭ̀͡͏̻̙̤̖͎͍͙͍̹͚̬̥?̴̸͚̮̱̭̠̖̘̟͉̬̣̰͕̳̳̥̟̀ͤ͂ͮͫͩ̆̃̋̃̈́̃́͝

maxcriden

Atheist dating a Great Old One, any stories? Any happy ones??

-------------------

Any soul? d̛͡r̴̵͡e͢͞a͏̕m̷͏s͏̶̡?̢?̷?̶͝ ͝An̡y҉҉͟ s̬̣̳̺̤͙̪͉̫̮̰̻̹͙̠̯͚͙̜ͭ̓ͯͭ̎́̕o̧̹͇̞̮̘͍͇͍̲̟̤̎̃̈̊ͦ̔̚͟͡͠ͅu͍͚͖͓̰̰͈̮͚̹̪̘̖͑̌ͨͮ̓͜͜͝͞l̴̢̫̰͕̱̼̺̜͍̥̙̜̬̫̞͔̉͆̾̓̐ͦͪ̿̽̓͛ͧ̐ͧ̄͋͆̀͝ͅ?̧̈́ͩ̊́͆̔ͩͫͧ̏̅̾͗̕͝҉̢͖̯̳̫̗͚͇̲̘ͅ?ͬ̓̌ͤ̿̎ͮ҉̡̢̮̭͚̖͎̻̙͉̬͇?̵̛ͯ̒͂̑̃̊ͭ̀͡͏̻̙̤̖͎͍͙͍̹͚̬̥?̴̸͚̮̱̭̠̖̘̟͉̬̣̰͕̳̳̥̟̀ͤ͂ͮͫͩ̆̃̋̃̈́̃́͝

LMAO, slow clap.gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom