• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/11 was less than 15 years ago, not cool breh

7292321744_77feb6f9b4_z.jpg

it's gonna be a huge party.

there's gonna be cake, gifs, and maybe even cake.gifs

All lifted from Terry's website, of course.

one day I'll be a mod. I'll ban everyone, including EviLore, and make GAF my blog.

Or, better still, make like your avatar and assimilate everyone into Freaky Freds so that you are GAF.

I'm sure that someone knows the question, never mind the answer. They're just never both meant to be known.

Anyways, welcome to the thread. We are awaiting the homecoming of someone near and dear to us, but a new face is always a welcome sight. Even if that face seems to be covered in radiation all of the time.

Of course, I am joking. That happe s a lot here! Welcome regardless!

we will be blessed to witness the second coming of Terrisjesus

unless..what if he doesn't come back?

what if he can't sign in to AOL anymore, or he found some other old farts to talk about the roaring '20s with?

or what if he comes back a totally different poster. Like he's spent the past 2 weeks researching current events and pop culture.

I'm literally shaking right now imagining our Terry coming back like "sup bros, just got myself a new iPhone and high speed internet. Hang on a sec while a download this hit song from that famous popstar all the cool people are talking about, and then tweet about it. And how bout this broccoli stuff? So good man!"

I'm worried guys

what if he can't sign in to AOL anymore, or he found some other old farts to talk about the roaring '20s with?

or what if he comes back a totally different poster. Like he's spent the past 2 weeks researching current events and pop culture.

I'm literally shaking right now imagining our Terry coming back like "sup bros, just got myself a new iPhone and high speed internet. Hang on a sec while a download this hit song from that famous popstar all the cool people are talking about, and then tweet about it. And how bout this broccoli stuff? So good man!"

I'm worried guys

... What a bleak future we have ahead of us. Either way, I think that Terry's return has been over hyped, and will wind up as an AAA disappointment, just like most AAA games these days.

I also hope that he never changes. But for God's sake, man. Pull yourself together! You've gotta just hold on for one more day. Don't worry. You've came this far.

Timeaisis

I'm worried guys

Frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom