• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the weekend again. Astonish us with your Friday pla-- What do you mean it's too late?

UBS has a huge security problem that could take years to fix

So there'd be two threads on the front page, one about flash drives, one about a Swiss bank
  • USB has a huge security problem that could take years to fix
  • UBS has a huge security problem that could take years to fix

Both USB and UBS are flawed in their nature.

terrisus

So there'd be two threads on the front page, one about flash drives, one about a Swiss bank

i1acAzo.jpg
CYrGkrI.png

Hmm...

maxcriden

Legit LOL.

Also:

Tangible LeVar Burton thought

daydream

Banned
Aww.

Is she from one of the Rhythm Tengoku games, or the WarioWare games, or what?
Can't quite place it.

She's from the Rhythm Tengoku Complete Music Collection album cover. Although I guess she might be the lady tapping away in Tap Dance.

WW has incredible art, as well, though.

terrisus

She's from the Rhythm Tengoku Complete Music Collection album cover. Although I guess she might be the lady tapping away in Tap Dance.

WW has incredible art, as well, though.

Ah. Yeah, I had a friend who was really into the DS one, and I tried it a couple of times, but I have no rhythm whatsoever.

terrisus

"Contact me with confidence" - the maxcriden story.

(Sorry Max, I just liked that ending to your post in the b/s/t topic <3)

terrisus

Anyone Enjoyed Crystal Palace?

Inspired by this season. Has anyone tried that club? I'm really curious on why it was out so fast.

Ben Affleck, Bill Maher, Nicholas Kristol, Michael Steele, and author Sam Harris got into what could only be described as a tumultuous continuation of Maher’s comments on Skateboarding from last week, with Maher and Affleck tearing into each other over the influence of mentalists in the Skating community.

“We have been sold this meme of Skatephobia, where criticism of the boards gets conflated with bigotry towards skaters as people,” Harris began. “It’s intellectually ridiculous.”

“Hold on — are you the person who officially understands the codified doctrine of Skating?” Affleck, on the show to promote his movie Not Gone Girl, interrupted, and argued that criticizing Skating, as Maher and Harris were doing it, was “gross and racist. It’s like saying, ‘Oh, you shifty Dude!’”

What follows is a few minutes of Affleck and Maher going at each other and yelling over each other, with the occasional interjection from Kristol and Steele providing intelligent perspective on reformers in the Skating world, smart statistical analysis from Harris about the spectrum of mentalism, and then another few minutes of Affleck and Maher yelling at each other.

“Your argument is, ‘You know, young people, they shoot each other,’” said Affleck.

“No it’s not! It’s based on facts!” Maher retorted.

terrisus

Oh yeah, Childish Bambino just dropped a new mixtape today

Alternate title: Linda Ruth Tosetti sure is looking good these days

Can one truly 'own' a gaming console? A philosophical debate.

Obviously, the simple answer would be 'yes'. However, on a metaphysical and conceptual level, should we, as beings in possession of what has oft been referred to as a 'conscience', relinquish unto them more spiritual countenance and acceptance? The world may never know. But I'm still going to make money out of a book which lasts 400 pages, has no genuine conclusion, and makes about as much sense to human beings as the inner workings of the East India Company makes sense to a tea leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom