• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

"I can't believe this isn't a $30,000 Magic: The Gathering card yet"

"Hey GAF, I found this bunch of stuff sitting in a box in my closet. Think I can get $30,000 for it? Or should I aim higher?"

Normal people on public transport

Neogaf is redricting me to a doggy website

Guevara

Would you date a friend's sibling if you it hit off geometry wise?

Would you date a friend's sibling if you it hit off physics wise?

Would you date a friend's sibling if you it hit off anatomy wise?

terrisus

So saw this sweet little thing I'd sure like to put myself into at work today.

I hope my co-worker doesn't see me talking about her like this >.>

tumblr_lrgsolw7wS1qig3dlo2_500.gif

Brakke

Banned
Snoop Dogg bullies Iggy Pop on instagram

----------------------------

Mr. Pop responds by laughing about how he's had sex with David Bowie and Snoop Dog hasn't, then proceeds to eat an entire glass bottle of Coke and also do a line of coke off a hyena's dick.

Junior member urges?
Welcome back!

Found a permanent solution to repressing my parody thread urges.

Brakke

Banned
Freaky Fred shared this incredible story over email that I just handle even handle; I've been thinking about it all day. Anyway he concluded his True Life story with the following Parody Thread Title and BOY IS IT A DOOZY:

Girl upstairs leaked pee through my ceiling. Is she flirting?

UNBAN THIS MAN HE HAS V IMPORTANT THREADS TO MAKE.

NateDog

Florida horse has teen sex stuffed in Walmart
Florida horse has sex with stuffed teen in Walmart
Florida horse has stuffed Walmart in teen

Blade Symphony - A "dueling" sword fighting game with a load of ass rimming

Guevara

I feel bad for the billions of people born too early to experience TLOU

----

Aristotle, Marco Polo, Ozymandias, Leonardo Da Vinci, the unnamed cave painters all have one thing in common: they died too early to witness the pinnacle of human artistic and cultural ambition. Just thinking about that gets me down. I'm sure Marco Polo would have picked up dualshock controls pretty quick.

Brakke

Banned
Poured my heart out for a girl, now I'm dead from blood loss. feels bad man

This one got me good. Seasonal jokes, best jokes.

The other day a buddy and I posited The Long Con, in which you adopt seasonal vocabularies. Ie in fall call people "pumpkin" affectionately. In summer, refer to girls as "tall glasses of water". In spring, call your dude pals "buds". In winter, all slams are "ice cold". It will take YEARS for anyone to catch on, if they ever do. You get to laugh inside every day because you're doing a silly thing but nobody else knows.

Can you contain your mirth before you're outted??

Calvero

Banned
This one got me good. Seasonal jokes, best jokes.

The other day a buddy and I posited The Long Con, in which you adopt seasonal vocabularies. Ie in fall call people "pumpkin" affectionately. In summer, refer to girls as "tall glasses of water". In spring, call your dude pals "buds". In winter, all slams are "ice cold". It will take YEARS for anyone to catch on, if they ever do. You get to laugh inside every day because you're doing a silly thing but nobody else knows.

Can you contain your mirth before you're outted??

that's hilarious. hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom