• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakke

Banned
It was a pretty obvious joke, maybe they thought it up themselves.
jk mods don't know about jokes lol

Seriously though someone make that Martha Stewart Punk Party thread.

Calvero

Banned
I'm a 13 year old man, and I genuinely like my little pony.
I'm a little pony, and I genuinely like 31 year old men.
I genuinely like 31 year old little ponies.

Hi, y'all! Been busy fumbling around with source codes and div tags, and I done this thing while I was gone:

r5uBD34.jpg

Kids think they know and are ready for more than they really are - news at 11.

Hah.

... HAHAHAHAHAH. Hah.

I still don't feel prepared for the College course that I am currently doing, never mind actual work. They are very convincing at telling you that you're the future, and that if you stay in College, you'll get a job. I know otherwise. I'm not very prepared for anything, really. College has taught me how to ignore lecturers when you already know what to do, talk to other human beings, and work properly. All very worthy things, for sure, but not what I came to do. And thus, I must instead do things the old-fashioned way... Start at the very bottom, and hopefully work my way up from there. Even I know that if I started at a higher-level job, everything would go on fire, somehow.

GDI, Terry.

NateDog

Dating someone who still loves their parents
Who else has no life?
Busting a PC to FEMALE masturbation?
Bizarre happenings in the bedroom

Guevara

Around year end:

What are your New Year's resolutions?

Me I'm still rocking a 1080P Bravia, but I might get a 4K later in the year.

terrisus

Spoilers - Why we need them/how to live with them

Even when they're fake spoilers
Aeris dies
Something about Thanos
Well, sometimes they're fake anyway
Rosebud was the name of his sled

Coreda

Spider punching thread - how to win a fight with a spider

(alternate subtitle: why we hate them/how to kill them)

Brakke

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=920581

Pre-emptive RIP to John Kowalski's thread privileges. I like his style.

There's a worthwhile question in there though: do you guys feel ownership of your threads? Do you try and stick with them for as long as they're up? Do you feel bad for them when they flop? Do you try to steer them or just go along for the ride? Does your thread belong to you or to NeoGAF?

terrisus

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=920581

Pre-emptive RIP to John Kowalski's thread privileges. I like his style.

There's a worthwhile question in there though: do you guys feel ownership of your threads? Do you try and stick with them for as long as they're up? Do you feel bad for them when they flop? Do you try to steer them or just go along for the ride? Does your thread belong to you or to NeoGAF?

One of the things that I like about GAF is that they don't clear out old threads, but let them stay around indefinitely.

I feel there's much more permanence here, as opposed to other boards where threads get cleared out all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom