• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC gamers, what screen size do you use?

What monitor size do you use?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 26 9.3%

Votes: 91 32.5%

Votes: 64 22.9%
  • 43 or bigger

Votes: 99 35.4%

• Total voters
I use the 49" Odyssey G9. I moved to ultrawide a while back, I can't ever go back to 16:9 now.

Especially with the features the G9 offers with it's Picture by Picture mode, being able to have 2 different sources input into the monitor is nice. I run Linux with a Windows KVM for anything "windows" related (Mostly just software. All my games work fine on Linux). When I kick in the Windows VM, the second half of the monitor is dedicated to just that monitor. Its quite nice for stuff like this.
I also have it paired with an HDMI switch where I have my switch and consoles plugged into it as well, so I can also use the second half of the monitor for any console I may want to play. I isolated all my gaming to just my desk. Keeps it all confined in a small area of my house.

JMZ555

Use 120" screen for projector for 3rd person cinematic games
28" Monitor for casual stuff or most first person shooters.

Last edited:

hinch7

Yep I own a 7900XTX, hence thinking to do the jump.

Not a problem for competitive as I'll keep the 1440p OLED on the side for it!
Nice, that'll definately do for 4K. Ah yeah true, easily max out the refresh rate for comp while having the larger screen for everything else.

I'd do the same if i had the desk space lol.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
3855912_sa.jpg

Use to play and Skype on a 32in “sylvania” tv that had 720p, hdmi support, it changed everything.

Nice, that'll definately do for 4K. Ah yeah true, easily max out the refresh rate for comp while having the larger screen for everything else.

I'd do the same if i had the desk space lol.
I got these two monitors in VESA Mounts. I'm really happy with the decision of bigger the larker IKEA desk that goes up and down tbh

Top Bottom