• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peeping-tom beaten up and raped with a tree branch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Peeping into a 5 year old girl's bedroom? Say hello to my complete lack of sympathy for a chickenhawk. Fuck him.

That police lineup is the all-star trailer trash jamboree, though...yikes.

Fusebox

Banned
She looks like a badass of the Michelle Rodrigeuz kind. "Eh you wanna peep my kid eassy? We gone fuck you up essay. We gone fuck you up good"

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
10416.jpg

Who wouldn't want it?

Cloudy

Banned
Archaix said:
How exactly did the writer have the balls to call the guy a victim?

Well the guy is apparently a pedo-perv but the folks who attacked him are wacko thugs. WTF happened to calling the cops? Are the guys who stole an xbox and got whacked for it not victims too?

Fusebox

Banned
Yeah if it was my kid I wouldnt have bashed him that much and I'm the biggest redneck I know - he didnt touch the kid, didnt go into the house, the kid didnt even know he was there. Hes just a mental retard with a psych problem, bashing him wont help nothing, I'd just tar'n'feather him and then run him out of town, yee haar!

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
Its not even proven he was watching(not saying he didnt),leave the justice to the police,i dont want some trash doing selfjustice because they thought someone broke the laws,call the f*cking police.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Ah, the ole' treebranch up the ass. That'll learn him!

Cloudy

Banned
Fusebox said:
But ... for doing what exactly?

It's not like he touched the girl or anything. Call the cops and have the fukker put away instead of catching a felony case. Dumb fucks...

Even if this little girl did know a guy was watching her, its not like she is old enough to know that the guy is getting a sexual charge out of him watching her. So no real psychological harm. Sure, its really creepy, but nothing to shove a stick up a guy's ass for. I'd just give the guy a verbal warning.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
BobbyRobby said:
Even if this little girl did know a guy was watching her, its not like she is old enough to know that the guy is getting a sexual charge out of him watching her. So no real psychological harm. Sure, its really creepy, but nothing to shove a stick up a guy's ass for. I'd just give the guy a verbal warning.

First of all, it's not about the girl not knowing. It's about the guy watching her, it's fucked up and wrong. And it's not far enough from actually assaulting her.

And how do you know he hasn't gotten one or more? Maybe the last time he pulled this shit he wasn't warned "If I catch you out here again I'm going to tear a branch off that tree and shove it up your ass"?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Cloudy said:
And beating some dude senseless while shoving wood up his asshole isn't?

Forgive me for not giving a good god damn about what happens to a pervert who gets off watching a five year old girl.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
Wow, I never thought I'd see a news story this crazy in my town. By the looks of things, they lived in the trashy part. They make us look like a bunch of tree rapists....

Edit: Haha, the police report is the best: "We then noticed there was a twig inserted into his rectum and there was false teeth laying in the grass next to the male." WTF??

Cloudy

Banned
Well, I personally think people shouldn't take the law into their own hands. If the kid was hurt or abused, I might feel different but this is ridiculous.

And good luck keeping their kid out of temp. foster care after this shit if they somehow don't do jail time...

Archaix said:
First of all, it's not about the girl not knowing. It's about the guy watching her, it's fucked up and wrong. And it's not far enough from actually assaulting her.

And how do you know he hasn't gotten one or more? Maybe the last time he pulled this shit he wasn't warned "If I catch you out here again I'm going to tear a branch off that tree and shove it up your ass"?

Sure, I don't know if this guy has been warned. And you don't know if he was even spying on the girl. Whose word are we going on here, the savages who soddomized a guy with a branch?

And as far as I'm concerned, looking at someone, is really, really far away from assaulting someone.

MoxManiac

Forgive me for not giving a good god damn about what happens to a pervert who gets off watching a five year old girl.

For god's sake people, yes the man is a sick pervert, was tresspassing, and what he did (if he even did it) was reprehensible. BUT HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO THE GIRL. He hardly deserved being beaten to an inch of his life and assraped with a twig. Honestly, people are way too violent these days, it's a wonder society is able to function at all.

We all should strive for an eye for an eye society.

Let's turn back the clock. It's Babylon time again! King Hammurabi with his stone tablet to explain the law to the common chattel.

TWO WRONGS DO MAKE A RIGHT.

-=DoAvl=-

I agree that we shouldn't take the law into our own hands, but you have to RATIONALIZE people!

Think of it this way, you've prevented the sick bastard (and any other perverts who were thinking of doing the same shit) from harming, not only your own daughter, but maybe someone else's child. So you're kinda like a super hero! mad shit! :D

I don't know how the law operates, but I'm sure if they had called the cops, the freak would've walked free not long afterwards.... to come for YOUR child/brother/sister/niece/nephew/cousin etc... THINK ABOUT THAT!

Edit for clarification:

Wow, we're now doing the "preemptive strike" thing against criminals. Yes, he's a pervert, and he should be put away, but how can you punish him for things he hasn't even done? I suppose if we put a mark of evil on someone they don't deserve the same forms of justice as everyone else. So when do all the homosexuals get shipped off to hell preemptively?

maharg

idspispopd
-=DoAvl=- said:
I don't know how the law operates, but I'm sure if they had called the cops, the freak would've walked free not long afterwards.... to come for YOUR child/brother/sister/niece/nephew/cousin etc... THINK ABOUT THAT!

Um ok, after thinking about it, I'm now wondering what you think is happening here. Do you think he's going to prison for life because other people raped him with a stick?

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
The guys a pervert yes.. But does that mean he shoud be assaulted? It's not like he assaulted the little girl.

-=DoAvl=-

maharg said:
Um ok, after thinking about it, I'm now wondering what you think is happening here. Do you think he's going to prison for life because other people raped him with a stick?

I'm sure there's some countries where the law works like that :D

That's just sick. They had no right to do that to him. They should have held him there for the cops to arrest if he was looking at the child, but not beat the shit out of him and soddomise with a stick. Fucking trailer trash.

-=DoAvl=-

Ok, maybe the stick thing was a lil queer.

But let me pose this question. If they had just called the cops, instead of beating him and hittin it from the back, do you think it would be <insert synonym to 'ok'> if the cops decided to do a lil paedophile bashing while in custody? Would that be justice?

No, wtf kind of a scenario is that? It's not right if the people doing it changes. The fact of the matter is, the mob mentality and eye for an eye bullshit (and it wouldn't be eye for an eye in that situation anyway) is part of what's wrong with our society. "Justice is served" is often a phrase used to justify horrible acts. I'm sure those assholes thought "justice was served" when the raped the man with the stick and beat the hell out of him. I can agree he should be punished, as I said above, but there's certainly no justification for what happened to that man.

well its like 2 extremes on 1 hand we have a justice system that doesnt do shit nowadays and other the other we have some stick raping.

IMO running him off the property with a nice right hook woulda been better.

our culture is becoming way too yuppie again.

-=DoAvl=-

ZombieSupaStar said:
well its like 2 extremes on 1 hand we have a justice system that doesnt do shit nowadays and other the other we have some stick raping.

That's why I posed the scenario. I mean, fair enough if the justice system actually works, but I think it's pretty unanimous thinking that it doesn't work.... correct me if i'm wrong tho.

-=DoAvl=- said:
That's why I posed the scenario. I mean, fair enough if the justice system actually works, but I think it's pretty unanimous thinking that it doesn't work.... correct me if i'm wrong tho.

Oh, I was under the impression you meant the cops beating the hell out of him as badly as the people.

IMO running him off the property with a nice right hook woulda been better.

Exactly. Then calling the cops, or something to that effect. But not the horrible assault/rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom