• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pentagon Says Bush Records of Service Were Destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Could be true. Could be an excuse. We won't know either way, so it's not really worth arguing about is it?

Teddman

Well, that does it. I don't know how any reasonable person could say that this isn't an obvious cover-up and that Bush didn't go AWOL. Not that I have ever been a real stickler for military service, but c'mon... ONLY the key months in question got "accidentally" destroyed? How convenient!

Teddman

Oh, about 1996-1997, as if the accidental destruction really happened way back then. It's just a date they are citing when a project was done. I'm sure the actual purging of Bush's service records happened much later.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
How very very convenient. I bet Big Daddy Bush got rid of those records a long time ago. But I guess we'll never know.

How odd that we never heard about the destruction of these records until now, and that the destroyed records just happen to cover the critical period in question. The rest of his records seem to have survived just fine.

Hamfam

Funny how one of Bush's criminal records (Was it his drink driving record? Or the whole thing?) Disapeared from the Texas police database when he becamme governor too.

Also, if the records were some how ruined, are they still in existance? If so, they should be given out to test if they really were destroyed when they said.

I don't blame him. If i was president i'd want all record of the period of my life i spent high on cocaine destroyed too.

bush_lunch-thumb.jpg

"Rush rush to me yayo!"

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I'm no big fan of military gung-hoism but it's particularly offensive to me when douchebags like this and Cheney who have such spotty records use the whole "I love the military" and hide behind the flag cards. What assholes.

Of course, Americans have a proud history of being stupid, so we'll probably re-elect him.

fuck that. I'll assasinate him myself if he's reelected. That goon can not be allowed to run this country further into the ground. The only problem is he has the backing of most right wing religious nuts who don't know any better.

bionic77

clipunderground said:
fuck that. I'll assasinate him myself if he's reelected. That goon can not be allowed to run this country further into the ground. The only problem is he has the backing of most right wing religious nuts who don't know any better.

There are 40 million RipClawes ready to reelect this AssClown. And if you kill Bush then Cheney "officially" takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom