• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobility

Banned
TA0tmNi.gif

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This episode was all kinds of awesome. The Batman reference gives me a little hope the kid comes back.

OOOOOOH FUCK Root!

Nobility

Banned
Slack did it, he wrote another brilliant POI episode. That is in my top 5 favourite episodes.

I mean...got damn, it had everything.

That's my POI.

black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Could play a game of "what's NTGYK's reaction going to be when he watches the episode"

It's always an interesting feeling when you find out some of the actors are on twitter, and live tweet the episode (Shaw/Sarah did) Also, that Fusco has an account :lol

Wow. I was as worried as the next fan that the show jumped the shark when shaw and reese went off the highway, but tonights episode was amazing! Having the number of the week intersect with hr, carter owning(literally) her partner, and root at the end..brilliant, brilliant!

Wiktor

Damn...powerful episode. Shaw, Reese and most of all Carter had so much place to shine. Also..dat intersecting of storylines. Damn...

Quidam

When Carter took her partner's gun, I was sure that it was him setting her up by getting her prints on it, and then using it in a crime in the future. But, in fact, it was the other way round. Lovely.

Finished the ep

THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG CARTER AND THEN AND THEN .....................

DAT ENDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Lonestar

Now, that building explosion might be CG, but it sure looked real, and while you don't see the building collapse, I found it to be a better (and bigger) explosion, than the one from The Dark Knight. Very Nice.

damn that was great
with Shaw background and then I glad that Charter knew and make her partner her bitch
but the thing that get me does is how didn't Shaw hear Root come in.

Apoc29

Fuuuuuuuck that episode was awesome!

Shaw: BADASS
Carter: BADASS
Root: BADASS

Even the little girl was badass. Reese was the least badass and he's the goddamn Batman. No Fusco though; they could have at least showed him blowing up a chopper or something.

The awkward hug at the end was LOL
"Gross" was LMAO

Shaw is... I'm without words to describe her right now.
But Carter, OMG. dialed up to 11.

This show is like 2 Batmans, a Robin, The Oracle and the Joker.
(maybe the 2nd Batman is Nightwing) But everyone has a license to kill and no one is taking any prisoners (well, except for The Joker - damn Root
poor Shaw
).

Carter definitely crossed a line, but she had to play her hand, and she played it well.
Checkmate son!! you work for me now.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, it was an amazing episode! Truly love the episode.

What was the Batman reference by the way? The way John disappeared or something?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Reese is Batman, Finch is Oracle, and Shaw is Cassandra Cain *gets stabbed by DC Ninjas*

Lonestar

"Ward" is such a rarely used term, in that context :lol

Finch is Bruce Wayne and Oracle mixed together. John is Batman without the Bruce Wayne persona. He doesn't give a shit 24/7

Leeness

Carter!!!
Son.
Shaw!!!!
Awkward hug
Root!!!!
Shaw :(

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please be okay, Shaw!

tumblr_inline_mtmpt8C7as1rbsqbt.gif

This episode should have been called Terminator 2: Person of Interest

That. Was. Just. The. Best.

First, I'm gonna get my complaints out of the way:

- No Fusco.

Okay, done.

- Ok, first off, I am fucking loving Shaw. Flashbacks were excellently handled. Her interactions with the kid, John, and Finch were making me laugh and giving me feels in equal measure. Her continuing on after getting all messed up was awesome. So Terminator-esque. Explosion at the end was awesome.

- The POI was awesome! Precocious smart-alec kid that wasn't annoying and grating! Yay! Ha, 'ward of a reclusive billionaire'. Hope Shaw and co. visit her from time to time.

- John and the nitroglycerin. Oh yeah. That's my John. Fucking hilarious. So Batman it's not even funny. But it's hysterical. Only problem: John should have stomped on Simmons' knee before taking off into the night.

- Carter dealing with that flunkie partner. FUCKING BADASS HARDCORE.

tumblr_m9fp7bVfJ11qk72exo1_500.gif

- That final scene between Shaw and Jess. Feels.

tumblr_m7jf33e4Eo1rpya30.gif

- ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OMG WTF HOLY SHIT GUYS SHE'S IN SHAW'S FABULOUSLY WAREHOUSE LOOKING UNDERDECORATED LOFT

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

- I am expecting so much raw sexual tension between the two.

person-of-interest-season-2-episode-16-relevance-500x295.jpg

My prediction:

Twenty years in the future, Jess takes over for Team Machine in the event the Machine doesn't go rogue and shit.

tirminyl

Is it just me or this show is really ahead of other series in the gender neutrality area?
All the women are so badass.

And it's not in that "I am going to act so macho that you can feel my testosterone." They are a well written badass. I don't get that feeling that they are putting on a tough act. They just are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom