• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Infinite

Labrys is so cute but her attacks are so fucking slow. Not used to playing Super Armor characters. She probably has the best all out attack in the game though.

her jump b is really good too. Good hitbox and useful for crossups with out the need for air turns. Definitely subbing Labrys now

Sophia

Labrys is so cute but her attacks are so fucking slow. Not used to playing Super Armor characters. She probably has the best all out attack in the game though.

her jump b is really good too. Good hitbox and useful for crossups with out the need for air turns. Definitely subbing Labrys now

I didn't like her that much because her attacks were slow. :\

So far it looks like I'll be maining Aigis and Chie, but I've still got a feeling that Akihiko might be enjoyable.

Paranerd

Neo Member
My order shipped, but I still don't have a delivery estimate. I hope it gets here tomorrow, because the package isn't too far away.

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm picking up my copy of P4A tomorrow morning and I'll be playing it when I get home. My gamertag is Cheddahz (so yes, I have XBL). I'll be up to play matches with anyone

Kuugrr

mine shipped! work is going to be rough tomorrow with P4A sitting on my desk.

Aaaaand walking out the door to get my copy now. See yall online.

My order shipped, but I still don't have a delivery estimate. I hope it gets here tomorrow, because the package isn't too far away.

Got my copies. Yay.

So sad.

I really hope Best Buy has it when I go check tomorrow. If not... I guess I'll just have to begrudgingly hit up Lamestop to see if they've got extras.

amazon y u do this 2 me

Pre-ordered and will be picking it up tomorrow morning. I'm somewhat taking a risk with this since I wasn't the biggest fan of BlazBlue which along with Battle Fantasia were my only experiences with ArcSys games. I keep reading that it doesn't play like BB, and I do have a small interest in the Persona series despite never playing any of the games so I'm giving it a chance!

But who am I kidding, I buy every fighting game anyways.

Darkman M

LOL just checked my order and it seems i accidently bought the god damn PS3 version of the game, only problem is my sticks are on the 360.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Mellow Atlus man seems to be a little less mellow today. Liking what I'm hearing so far.

BlackJace

Picking this bitch up tomorrow at high noon.

Question: are all of the title pieces available from the start, or do they have to be unlocked?

Sophia

I still can't play online. Ugh. Even with it set to Fast Connection I got absolutely throttled by a Mitsuru player because I was lagging so bad. This is depressing and it's ONLY this game. ._.

This makes absolutely no fucking sense. It's JUST this one game. NAT's open, all ports are open, wired connection, yet it's still shit....

They're unlocked but I'm not sure how. Probably specific stuff for them that's not really revealed.

I believe (don't take my word for it) they're unlocked by playing online.

General consensus seems to be no, but the one in Coral Springs had Catherine, so...

I remember seeing it there also. My friend and I are heading out soon to check. I hope this one guy is working, I remember when Uncharted 2 first came out he went through like 10 boxes to find it and is a nice guy.

Sophia

Daaaaamn.

I'd like to earn more, but every single game in the public list is zero bars atm. :\

Where's the PersonaGAF sheet at again? I need to edit my note to not bother friending me until I get this massive lag issue sorted out... if I can get it sorted out.

Alfredo

Just played this at a friend's house. I thought I was originally gonna go with Chie as a main, but I'm kinda liking Kanji... Also, lol, auto combos all day long for first day play!

BlackJace

I'd like to earn more, but every single game in the public list is zero bars atm. :

Where's the PersonaGAF sheet at again? I need to edit my note to not bother friending me until I get this massive lag issue sorted out... if I can get it sorted out.

I hope it works out for you.

alstein

Labrys plays like Maxima from KOF?

Damn, I do have Tuesday off before going back to work Wednesday. I just want to grind out the game as much as possible until I go back to work. It would have been nice to start right now instead of sometime in the morning.

vocab

Estimated delivery 08/07/2012

Free 3 day shipping

Thank you Newegg for pulling through.

Jotaro_walkforward.gif

SerRodrik

Estimated delivery for me is the 8th. Not day one, but better than it could be. And much better than I'd have gotten if I stuck with Amazon's free delivery, I think that was listed as 5-8 days. I'll just have to distract myself tomorrow with the 24 hour livestream.

Top Bottom