• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

-GJ-

I wish you could assign the button to the rear touch. Don't like thumb prints on my screen. :(

That would be great!

Btw is there a way to get to the TV listings from within the game? Or can I only get there through the Main Menu?

Varna

That would be great!

Btw is there a way to get to the TV listings from within the game? Or can I only get there through the Main Menu?

Check the options. There is an option for that although you can't access everything in-game.

Jintor

tumblr_me0g2oyBCr1qa2su2o4_1280.jpg

I swear to god Seta/Yuu/Charlie is the most swag protagonist in the history of man

Hey guys I just started the game and have been playing the last few nights. I'm enjoying everything so far :) I had a question about the clubs though. If I join one of the sports can I still join one of the cultural clubs as well?

Varna

Hey guys I just started the game and have been playing the last few nights. I'm enjoying everything so far :) I had a question about the clubs though. If I join one of the sports can I still join one of the cultural clubs as well?

Yup.

Void quest extra boss was easy as hell. :D

lingiii

Banned
Only 14 hours in and I can just feel how much I'm screwing up. This game is awesome but it's also frustrating because every decision you make seems like the wrong one.

Also, here's my SOS message:

I felt like that at the beginning too. You'll find a rhythm. it's pretty hard to straight-up blow it at any point, save the run to the ending.

Varna

Key-Rist,
Shadow Mitsuo
on Hard is a baaaaaaaaaastard. I'm 38 with Black Frost and getting RAILED.

Guess I better grind.

Not sure how much tougher very hard is but I got to level 43 before I attempted it. Even then it took FOREVER and there was a ton of turns were all I could do is revive, heal up and prepare for the next wave of attacks... it was really frustrating but I managed to get on my 2nd attempt. I used Black Frost for that one too. Managed to get one with mind charge and resist physical. Helped a lot.

Man, I must have missed a ton of Social links running into all kinds of arcana I haven't started yet... :(

Whoa super awkward moment during the fireworks scene when
Yosuke figures out who you are dating
. I wonder what its like if you are dating multiple girls.

Oh and Yukiko asking Chie if she's bloated again from eating too fast in front of everybody. Pretty awkward.

Varna

So I've been focusing almost exclusively on the party member social links... am I missing much by ignoring the rest?

Whoa super awkward moment during the fireworks scene when Yosuke figures out who you are dating. I wonder what its like if you are dating multiple girls.

It probably just goes by whatever girl you took to the festival on day 2.

Will girls acknowledged it at all if you date more then one?

is it just me, or am I moving at a snails pace compared to the lot of you.

Broke my toe a few days ago. So I've just been sitting at home playing this all day long. :(

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So third dungeon
shadow teddie
was so much easier this time than on the PS2. I just never...guarded in the PS2 game. I never even knew you could. Guarding made his attacks pretty useless.

barrin87

I just started playing P4 for the first time ever yesterday and I am really liking it so far. The music is fantastic as well. The game is already giving me so many options that I have no idea what to do though.

Receding hairline on drama girl is cool and all but isn't as entertaining as talking to Apple at night or taking her to the festival.

Yeah, drama is really depressing. Apple is sort of sad, but you might laugh.

Varna

Sweet Jesus. Rise just saved me from losing about 2 hours of progress.

EDIT: Anyone know how that ability works? Random or once per battle?

Squire

Banned
I know it's a director's cut, but Void Quest is the
Deckers Di
e of 2012. I need to get back to GiantBomb's Endurance Run 'cause I bet they love that part.

All Yumi's have foreheads

I can't handle that forehead.

Sweet Jesus. Rise just saved me from losing about 2 hours of progress.

EDIT: Anyone know how that ability works? Random or once per battle?

It's once per battle. I use my MC to do most of the work and not heal him when he's low on SP just so he can die and come back with full SP. Makes finishing dungeons in one day so easy. I love Rise!

EDIT: I'm assuming you mean her resurrection ability.

Only saving grace of Music is the super-awkward sounding Never More she plays in the anime.

That was neat - actually, I had never done Apple's link, even after playing P4 a couple of times, but after seeing the anime, I deciding to do it this time around. It's a good time, sort of sad, sort of creepy, but a good time. Also, blew my mind that she is fully voiced during the festival.

ss_lemonade

Just started playing. Is there a reason for the blur in the game? Kinda makes me feel like I'm playing on a psp screen again, ugh..

Top Bottom