• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

cj_iwakura

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!! Is all I gotta say.

842.jpg

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
My solid gold edition from Amazon has the delivery estimate for the 26th now instead of the release date shipping it had before o_O. Maybe it has to do with me changing the credit card I was gonna use.

Just pre-ordered this on Amazon. I missed out on the Persona games, so I'm having to make up for it by playing their portable versions. I have a Thanksgiving flight, so this will keep me well occupied.

SeZMehK

I lucked out and I found the game at a local game store in Jackson Heights, Queens. The store's name is Game Star Communication if I remember it correctly.

cj_iwakura

I would buy a Stella Deus artbook if it existed. Most of the set piece arts are in the Soejima works book(like Linea by the window), but not character sketches.

Also, I love her design:

Adara_1200.jpg

Anyone else remember the poll for the box art that Atlus held? My choice won!

Cyrano

I would buy a Stella Deus artbook if it existed. Most of the set piece arts are in the Soejima works book(like Linea by the window), but not character sketches.

Also, I love her design:

Adara_1200.jpg

Anyone else remember the poll for the box art that Atlus held? My choice won!

I'm a big fan of the designs as well, but Persona 3 is still my favorite set of art from Soejima. Something about Evokers and the almost film-noire presentation of characters, plus the way he constructs scenes as cross-sections (he does this in P4 too, but the bright pastels somewhat clash with the hard lines).

cj_iwakura

I'm a big fan of the designs as well, but Persona 3 is still my favorite set of art from Soejima. Something about Evokers and the almost film-noire presentation of characters, plus the way he constructs scenes as cross-sections (he does this in P4 too, but the bright pastels somewhat clash with the hard lines).

Sometimes I think the concept art for P3, like Thanatos leaping over the desks behind the trio, surpasses the final product.

Ponn

Banned
Got scared and had to cancel my newegg preorder. Was reading some people in some states get their preorders on thursdays which of course would put P4G after thanksgiving, can't take that chance. Will roll the dice and hope for a PSN discount, if not, oh well its on my card.

I got chocolate pudding and Apple Pie pudding for tuesday though.

Got scared and had to cancel my newegg preorder. Was reading some people in some states get their preorders on thursdays which of course would put P4G after thanksgiving, can't take that chance. Will roll the dice and hope for a PSN discount, if not, oh well its on my card.

I got chocolate pudding and Apple Pie pudding for tuesday though.

...apple pie pudding?

What is this sorcery you speak of?

SeZMehK

I never got to play P4 when it was on the PS2. I am loving this game so far. The music is catchy and the game looks great on the vita.

jaxword

I'm so jealous, I haven't got the cash to play this but I've literally been waiting years for it to come out. I deliberately didn't play the PS version so I could play this version fresh.

Hell, I'm just hoping Gamestop SHIPS mine.

I pre-ordered it kind of late. Going to be mad salty if they made me wait all this time thinking I had a solid pre-order and it turns out that it was all a dream. :(

yami4ct

This game is going to make Thanksgiving with the family way more enjoyable. Now when the rest of the family is watching/yelling over football, I know what I'll be doing.

Ponn

Banned
This game is going to make Thanksgiving with the family way more enjoyable. Now when the rest of the family is watching/yelling over football, I know what I'll be doing.

Make it a game. Sit in the same room as everyone else and everytime the game references Junes shout outloud "JUNES!"

Herla

I just noticed P4G doesn't say "Shin Megami Tensei" on the cover.
Some people would say "finally!", but it feels so weird now!

ryushe

I lucked out and I found the game at a local game store in Jackson Heights, Queens. The store's name is Game Star Communication if I remember it correctly.
damn, that's like right next to my job.

Wondering if I should pick it up after I get out of work today or just wait until Tuesday to pick my copy up. I already have my copy paid off for at GameStop but won't really get to play it until maybe Thursday/Friday since I'm off from work and school, but I have tomorrow off with nothing to do, so getting that today would do me really good.

Damn, decisions decisions...

Anyone order P4 from newegg when they were doing a $10 off promo? When's this puppy gonna ship?

I did. Was still on preorder status yesterday. Usually it will ship by release day.

I pre-ordered Persona 4 Arena from them and got it on release day.

I have UPS 3 day from my preorder, but I noticed yesterday that they now only offer egg saver to new orders. Whenever I get the UPS 3 day it always takes the 3 days, sucks as Thursday I would should get it and now I will have to wait till Friday to get this.

Top Bottom