• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Dantis

Would you guys like a Raidou 3 or a modern day devil summoner game with the same or similar gameplay?

Really funny you'd say that. I've been listening to the Raidou OSTs all day. In some ways, I think it's some of Meguro's best work.

I think I'd only like to see a new real-time Raidou game if they got another company to co-develop, like with Arena. I think someone like Team Ninja could probably do it well.

vocab

With $5?

Heck, don't break the bank there, chum.

Alright. You convinced me to not to buy it.

Would you guys like a Raidou 3 or a modern day devil summoner game with the same or similar gameplay?

As long as Raidou 3 is different that Raidou 1 and 2. When I started Raidou 2, I was like ughhhhhh. I like Raidou, but 2 has so much recycled content.

I'll take a new Devil summoner game with more flashier gameplay, and not that gun/slash gameplay.

Ponn

Banned
anyone think we'll see person at midnight? if we search for it maybe?

Maybe, try putting on glasses to see it.

I went to pick up some Steak-um's for tuesday because i'm low on cash for real steak but holy hell what happened to the price of those things? They used to be a cheap staple for freezers but a box was around $7. I will just stick with a Steak Grilled Stuft from taco bell.

Astra

What are you talking about?

This thread.

If it's to be believed, then there is a category listed for Soul Hackers.

iCJfVMLQzls2p.jpg

Astra

I'm not sure what I am looking at here .

The OP summarized the events, but here they are again:

I found out I could access the debug menu on Miiverse by hitting the "X" button on the gamepad while hovering over the exit button. I found an admin access list or something to that effect. I couldn't really do anything from there though. I could view different messages from a developer though. One mentioned that there would be big games coming out(announced?) on the 10th of December. A different said "POKEMON" and "SUICIDE". Sorry, bro.

I went to another link that lead me to some test messages. I thought they were real when I found them, because they were posted 20 minutes ago from the time I accessed them. I could flag them for prohibited content, spoilers, and something else that I forget.

Then I went to a different link on the debug menu and it showed three different Miiverse subforums I could access that would be coming out on December 20th. I clicked on the "games for teens, kids and blahblah" (forgot the other two, I think family games was one of them?) and it lead to some sort of dispute between Timelord celebrities Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. There were even more subforums for games specifically, including Yoshi's Island Wii U and Soul Hackers, and less specific ones like "Metal Gear Solid" and "Resident Evils". By the time I stopped posting on gaf to check for more it was fixed, and someone pointed out that Nintendo put up a tweet about a miiverse fix.

I don't know if I really could flag posts to be deleted or whatever, but I know I could not make myself an admin or delete admins. At least when I pressed the buttons nothing happened.

Ken

Walked into Gamestop today and saw they had a stack of P4Gs behind the counter. Asked the girl about them and as she was grabbing them she said "oh these are out today right."

BUT THEN the other cashier guy told her no.

:mad:

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Solid Gold Edition shipped from Amazon. Had to change my shipping to 1 day since my shipping estimate somehow changed when I switched the credit card they were charging, but $4 is worth not waiting until the 26th.

Amazon, you're tearing me apart

Not sure if my order is gonna take longer since I asked for combined shipping with a Vita

Also bought this baller case to keep the gang safe and protected

Beyond broke now ;_;

Top Bottom