• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

ZeroAKA

I want a Detective Naoto spinoff game, even if it ends up being a visual novel.

What's the maximum number of Personas you can hold at once at end-game?

mxgt

Banned
Game is starting to get really awesome, just correctly revealed
Adachi
as the killer. Glad I managed to stay unspoiled on it.

Originally got the bad ending but went back to it and now I'm just about to enter the
December dungeon
. The exchange with
Adachi
before it opens up firmly cements
him
as probably my second favourite character behind Naoto. Such a great change of personality and facial expressions.

Sophia

^Whats a Nausverse

Urban fantasy works that were written by Nasu Kinoko. One of the characters in the Persona x Detective Naoto, Touko Aoi, is REALLY BLATANT RIPOFF of Touko Aozaki from one of Nasu's earliest works. It's insulting.

Why ya gotta be hatin' on dem chipper, positive charactahs, ya wet blanket you. Maybeh if ya tried to think positive, things would seem bettah, dontcha think?...Kibbosh.
Wow, she looks even worse than Labrys.

*cough*

She's really really awful. :\

Jintor

Naoto,Sousei,Touko,_and_Tetsuma.jpg

Naoto's eyes are weird here

AMBIDEX GAME

Urban fantasy works that were written by Nasu Kinoko. One of the characters in the Persona x Detective Naoto, Touko Aoi, is REALLY BLATANT RIPOFF of Touko Aozaki from one of Nasu's earliest works. It's insulting.

She's really really awful. :\

She most likely is, but I love typing like Labrys at Dantis. Das a pure guilty pleasha right dere.

Sophia

I thought Genesis is Naoto's bike?

Oh, I got confused as to which one jello was referring to. Ai has the body part that resembles a motorcycle, but Genesis is the one that turns into a bike, yeah. Genesis isn't too bad. Ai's just awful.

Both of them being tied to the Anti-Shadow Weapons is just.... disturbing.

Oh, I got confused as to which one jello was referring to. Ai has the body part that resembles a motorcycle, but Genesis is the one that turns into a bike, yeah. Genesis isn't too bad. Ai's just awful.

Both of them being tied to the Anti-Shadow Weapons is just.... disturbing.

Apperently Genesis is an anti shadow weapon, Ai is not. Don't know the implications and logistics of that...but also Ai and Sousei/Genesis consider each other brother and sister...or something like that...wat

That's what I thought.

Naoto rides Genesis.

Just saying, probably not an accident.

Just look at what you wrote. Think about how silly and stupid this is....are they trying to add an explanation for Mitsuru's bike in p3 working in the midnight channel...

Sophia

Wait so both of them are bikes?

What the hell.
Apperently Genesis is an anti shadow weapon, Ai is not. Don't know the implications and logistics of that...but also Ai and Sousei/Genesis consider each other brother and sister...or something like that...wat

Yeah it's all sorts of stupid. Genesis being an Anti-Shadow Weapon doesn't even make sense. Him turning into a bike directly contradicts what Ikutsuki said about a human form being needed for them to identify as human.... :\

Dantis

Just look at what you wrote. Think about how silly and stupid this is....are they trying to add an explanation for Mitsuru's bike in p3 working in the midnight channel...

I'm not saying it's not stupid, I'm saying that it's a funny coincidence that the first male robot in the series is between Naoto's thighs in a highly fan-servicey light novel.

And if it turns out Mitsuru's bike was a robot the whole time, I will be mega sad.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

I don't remember her using her bike inside the TV...

Did you mean during the Dark Hour?

Squire

Banned
Totally what I meant. all these night/midnight/dark terms are beginning to run together in my head

Yeah, I'm wondering what happen at midnight in P5 and also what the gear will be. As in the evokers in P3 and the Teddie glasses in P4. Both are pretty symbolic.

Also, I love how Labrys inexplicably has a Long Island accent. I think I recognize the actress.

Dantis

Yeah, I'm wondering what happen at midnight in P5 and also what the gear will be. As in the evokers in P3 and the Teddie glasses in P4. Both are pretty symbolic.

Also, I love how Labrys inexplicably has a Long Island accent. I think I recognize the actress.

It's Zero III from VLR and Makoto from Blazblue, if you've played either of those.

cell phones

Loads of people say this, haha. I think it's possible tbh.

I'm not saying they'll summon Personas with them, but they could easily serve a similar function to the glasses in P4.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bet cell phones will summon monsters. I could see the game having a smart phone aesthetic too instead of the tv aesthetic of 4.

Dantis

That's benn thrown around and I like the idea. The thing to not there is they're using cell phones in P4, but not smart phones.

Calling it now: SIRI Persona summoning.

"SIRI, summon Izanagi!"

"I am sorry Yu, I do not understand"

“Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey..."

Marche90

What I'm more curious about the next game is the setting. That is what will modify everything else.

Let's pretend that book never happened.

Agreed. I just read through all of the post about the novel and it sounds fucking awful. Calling Canon Discontinuity here (like what happened to Trinity Soul).

And Sophia, it's Nasuverse, not Nausverse[/nitpick]

Dantis

What I'm more curious about the next game is the setting. That is what will modify everything else.

Agreed. I just read through all of the post about the novel and it sounds fucking awful. Calling Canon Discontinuity here (like what happened to Trinity Soul).

And Sophia, it's Nasuverse, not Nausverse[/nitpick]

And Arena.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All the Personas have a ringtone when you dial them.

If you've ever seen recent Kamen Rider, it would be like that. Ghoul comes out to wake me up before you go

Top Bottom