• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Sophia

Is this game serious? You can't use the skip function feature on Marie's poems? Ugh. Thank god for manual button mashing.

Sophia

does that work for her poems?

Yes, hence the button mashing I mentioned. :p

Annoyed that there's a bit of an overlap between the two, but they'll do for now:

2013-01-07-195711dtz7c.jpg
2013-01-07-195706k4x52.jpg

Yes, hence the button mashing I mentioned. :p

Annoyed that there's a bit of an overlap between the two, but they'll do for now:

ad the risk of sounding like an idiot, how do I link the picks so they aren't full size like that where you can click them to expand them?

Jintor

I love that Rise's default 'waiting for S.link' position is standing by a fire alarm, wondering whether to press it or not

Sophia

"Well done, everyone!" says Naoto.

HOW IS THAT WELL DONE!? WE DIDN'T KILL A SINGLE ONE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR MISSING.

Also wooooow. I just saw Rise helping the party. 700 damage Agidyne right off the bat. o_o

"Well done, everyone!" says Naoto.

HOW IS THAT WELL DONE!? WE DIDN'T KILL A SINGLE ONE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR MISSING.

Also wooooow. I just saw Rise helping the party. 700 damage Agidyne right off the bat. o_o

What. I am only doin Rise's slink until I see the first thing I consider broken. Probably wont go past Full Analysis.

Uploading pics of my roster. Some of my roster is sadly now outdated, I think poor ol' Black Frost is now basically obsolete for me :(

Sophia

What. I am only doin Rise's slink until I see the first thing I consider broken. Probably wont go past Full Analysis.

Uploading pics of my roster. Some of my roster is sadly now outdated, I think poor ol' Black Frost is now basically obsolete for me :(

Full set of buffs at the start of battle. 'nuff said. >_>;

Pazuzu is essentially garbage I am hanging onto to fuse later, and poor Black Frost is startin to fall behind :(

"
20130107203320.jpg
"
"
20130107203331.jpg
"
"
20130107203338.jpg
"
"
20130107203346.jpg
"
"
20130107203402.jpg
"
"
20130107203352.jpg
"
"
20130107203406.jpg
"
"
20130107203356.jpg
"

Most of the questions you answer in this game seem to have a nice answer, a middle answer and a jerk answer. Does which answer you give have a big effect on the game? Can any good come out of giving the jerk answer?

Sophia

Most of the questions you answer in this game seem to have a nice answer, a middle answer and a jerk answer. Does which answer you give have a big effect on the game? Can any good come out of giving the jerk answer?

Depends on the question. Usually nothing positive comes out of the jerk answer, except sometimes hilarity. :p

CSX

Yep. Even some jerk answers can be beneficial. For example, if you talked back to Morooka in the beginning of the game, you get points in Courage. But most of the time its not beneficial at all.

Jintor

Some do. For instance, if you meet Ai, don't give up like a wimp and buy her a drink right off the bat.

Depends on the question. Usually nothing positive comes out of the jerk answer, except sometimes hilarity. :p

Yep. Even some jerk answers can be beneficial. For example, if you talked back to Morooka in the beginning of the game, you get points in Courage. But most of the time its not beneficial at all.

Some do. For instance, if you meet Ai, don't give up like a wimp and buy her a drink right off the bat.

I guess I'll still to the nice answer. Man this game is stressful. I'm paralysed with doubt at every decision I have to make. Guess I just need to relax.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
A possible plothole?

When Teddie
was missing post Nanako *died* scene, there's a time when the party enter the TV world to look for Adachi.
But how could they possibly get out from there if Teddie is not with them?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
On the later part of the games I noticed a significant increase in the sentence "Something kept bothering me," or "I kept thinking about it,"...

If there's something bothering you that mention it sooner you dimwits!

Jintor

man

i really want to draw a lot...

I wish some of these Golden extra activities had more dialogue. Movies and Hot Springs have a lot less unique dialogue than you'd hope for.

Noi

Namatame is driving everywhere and doing lots of stuff in the background over the whole game. You can even talk to him in the shopping district after you catch Mitsuo and says some pretty incriminating stuff (if you already know who he is). It's pretty cool.

Top Bottom