• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Sophia

I had all hell of a time getting Player Advantage in P4 because I came from vanilla P3 where I was using BOWS. :S

Also what social link do I get to be? :D

Noi

I had all hell of a time getting Player Advantage in P4 because I came from vanilla P3 where I was using BOWS. :S

Also what social link do I get to be? :D

200px-LoversCard.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Have you been feeling revitalized? Have you been the center of attention lately? Are you getting an award soon? Are you making a breakthrough in understanding the patterns of a relationship? Has a recent victory given you reason to be confident? Look towards The Sun's appearance in your Tarot reading as an indicator that everything is going in the right direction for you. When you are feeling at your best emotionally, physically and psychologically, The Sun confirms that it is no illusion – things really are going well

Hrmmmm doesn't really sound like me at all, other than the fact that I kinda sorta was "promoted" at work, other than that, things aren't going exactly well. so maybe it is? I dunno.

Noi

Hrmmmm doesn't really sound like me at all, other than the fact that I kinda sorta was "promoted" at work, other than that, things aren't going exactly well. so maybe it is? I dunno.

I was going by the megaten wiki definition!

Portrayed as two children holding hands under a blazing sun, The Sun symbolizes happiness, joy, energy, optimism, and accomplishment. Occasionally, it is also associated with one's initial happiness. 

Also I shouldn't classify myself, what do you guys paint me as? :V

Sophia

Strength is actually a representation of energy, which could be as much creative as it is physical energy. It is a representation of morality, as well as power within a person, and how they chose to use it.

Jintor

I enjoy seeing how the S.Links are represented by different characters in-game. The temperence link for example I really like in p4, the way it's shown.

Jintor

I feel really bad delaying the december dungeon until the 22nd, but that's what you get! I need to maximise my s-link time!

Jintor

You have to max Marie before the end of the December dungeon. It's not additional calender time, by the way.

/edit never noticed you have to finish the dungeon by the time of the solstice.

Dantis

Why is Fitzgerald so much better on the anime than the game? She actually does it really well here.

EDIT: JYB sounds better, and Lowenthal sounds worse. Pretty weird.

Also, the director's cut cuts out Pursuing My True Self. WHYYY?

Also, the script isn't as sharp as Atlus'.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Semi-related, but now I have a reason to buy a 3DS with SMT 4 and Pokemon.

But SMT 4 desperately needs a US announcement

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I lost interest in the series for a while but White 2 really brought me back.

SMT needs a proper announcement soon though. I'd rather it didn't come out around the same time as new consoles.

Sophia

Why is Fitzgerald so much better on the anime than the game? She actually does it really well here.

She's better in Arena too. It's just Golden where her performance is subpar at times.

Necrovex

She's better in Arena too. It's just Golden where her performance is subpar at times.

I believe the current theory is Fitzgerald worked on the anime after Golden, which would explain why she sounds amazing in Persona 4 Animation unlike Golden.

At least the English version kept the best song ever, True Story.

Omikaru

You know guys, as an aside to that cell phone conversation in P5 you were having a few pages back...

It just occurred to me that none of the Investigation Team will ever be able to use a touch-screen phone again. Wouldn't their hand just go straight into it?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know guys, as an aside to that cell phone conversation in P5 you were having a few pages back...

It just occurred to me that none of the Investigation Team will ever be able to use a touch-screen phone again. Wouldn't their hand just go straight into it?

It'll probably just make a 'boop' noise to illustrate that you're touch screening.

What if there's the one kid who's stuck with a flip phone? Like I could see Naoto still using a flip phone.

Top Bottom