• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden |OT| Love is the only gold.

Trigger

Namatame is driving everywhere and doing lots of stuff in the background over the whole game. You can even talk to him in the shopping district after you catch Mitsuo and says some pretty incriminating stuff (if you already know who he is). It's pretty cool.

I love little touches like that.

Jintor

Also Rise acting professional for a bit

I also really want to know if they have a full English version of True Story hidden somewhere

20130105021254.jpg

Nice Persona 1/Persona 3 word reference. I almost started to expect Teddie to start busting out AM I A MAN DREAMING I AM A BUTTERFLY, OR AM I THE BUTTERFLY DREAMING I WAS A MAN or MOMENTO MORI'ing

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Yosuke had Teddie start leaving the TVs up on the other side. It's mentioned explicitly in Arena.

Huh.

Anyways, a friend of mine is actually nice enough to gift me with a copy of P4A since according to him "I don't play it much" so I can have it, ahahahah.

Gotta try it once I finish my 2nd playthrough of P4G.

CSX

Also Rise acting professional for a bit

I also really want to know if they have a full English version of True Story hidden somewhere

Did anyone ask Rise's VA about that? Would dig a english version of the full song...not feeling the japanese version

Jintor

I sent off a tweet.

Man, full shielding every boss battle is a treat. This tank just cast Magarudyne and blasted itself for 2000 damage

Talk to them when they're both in bath towels in a party. You get a hilarious conversation about Shadow Kanji returning.

Certain party members + certain outfits = secret convos.

Thanks Sophia! Damn, I didn't even know :O Alright, I've got to check this out.

Call me a man because dat pile of secrets! Oh wait.

CSX

Talk to them when they're both in bath towels in a party. You get a hilarious conversation about Shadow Kanji returning.

Certain party members + certain outfits = secret convos.

I like the one with Teddie and Rise where he's wondering if he still has a tail on his behind like with the bear costume lol

Jintor

Just ran into Naoto and Rise hanging out in the Junes, lol. Talked about some stuff... and then Rise bought, like, a shelf full of curry and chilli. ==;;

She likes dat spice

I love Yukiko's two-handed buzz-in animation. Though it's too bad only the main party gets involved. No Naoto and Kanji from what I've seen.

or Rise ;___;

I bet Rise's been on quiz shows before...

Man, I wish that Sony would let us store our Vita photos online as PS+ members. I would totally link these Easter Egg convo pics. I can't bother to use my tumblr.

You so silly Armada-kun.

Go Texans

Hey, I'm no -kun! I'm old like Katsuya Suou, so you guys can call me senpai *hairsparkle*

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Man, I wish that Sony would let us store our Vita photos online as PS+ members. I would totally link these Easter Egg convo pics. I can't bother to use my tumblr.

Hey, I'm no -kun! I'm old like Katsuya Suou, so you guys can call me senpai *hairsparkle*

I'm probably older, so I'm your senpai. :p

Why yes, I do rebuy soundtracks that I already own...

3ACF0133-4559-4043-8106-6B8C5A2B3FD3-4309-0000036BA41E73F7_zps9bf0a9b8.jpg

Own the US version and decided to buy the JP version because it was randomly at Kinokuniya.

Who's the kohai here

Alright, so Jello and I are cool, late twenties dudes that are the "senpai party members". Trigger and Sophia are 2nd year, high school protagonists. cj is Igor. Jintor is the main protag. So that leaves buddha to be the kohai - but like Kanji, not like Ken.

Haha, who wants to be Ken? :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll be the party member you get late in the game AND YOU GIVE THEM THE BEST FUCKING RING IN THE GAME AND THEN THEY DIE

THAT ONE! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Jintor

I get to be MC? Does that mean all my posts are now multiple choice? :(

A) Yes
B) What are you talking about?
C) Derp

/edit also, does that make Dantis the primary antagonist?

Guys I finished P4 on New Years and I've felt empty since. Not even P3P could fill that void.

I know that feel man :/

I get to be MC? Does that mean all my posts are now multiple choice? :(

A) Yes
B) What are you talking about?
C) Derp

/edit also, does that make Dantis the primary antagonist?

Nah, dantis is king moron :p

NichM is the antagonist because no EP Translation hurt us all pretty hard :(

Jintor

Oh, so now we're assigning social links, too!

Also, anybody know what scenes show up at the school festival? I've always gotten Ai and the Sports Club, but my first time through I somehow ran through a haunted house with Yumi. I think because I maxed out her social link before the cultural festival hit.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
How about we play our own Persona 4 Golden quiz? Someone shoots a question and then whoever want to answer gets to post an answer (the question must be quoted), with the fastest one getting a priority before the 2nd one and the next one and the next one etc. If the 1st person gets the wrong answer, we move on to the answer from the 2nd person and so on and so forth. Every correct one gets a one plus point and every mistake gets a minus point, just like the P4G quiz on the game.

We can take turns in becoming the quiz master (the one that prepares the question). Say... the one who becomes the quiz master gets to ask 10 or 20 questions before anyone else taking a turn?

Hey, we have nothing better to do anyways so why not have some fun while we're at it!

Noi

It does! But yes, let's assign S. Links. Dantis is totally Hanged Man.

No way, that's buddha.

If anything, Dantis is an Emperor.
The Emperor symbolizes the desire to control one's surroundings, and its appearance could suggest that one is trying too hard to achieve this, possibly causing trouble for others; some elements in life are just not controllable.

That or Hermit, cause I liken Dantis to an old man yelling at clouds. ;D

CSX

Just wondering, did any of yall had trouble getting player advantage back in vanilla P4?

My friend has the hardest time getting it to the point its ruining his enjoyment. Even though I havent played vanilla in years yet i was able to pick up his controller and get player advantage 90% of the time.

Just wondering, did any of yall had trouble getting player advantage back in vanilla P4?

My friend has the hardest time getting it to the point its ruining his enjoyment. Even though I havent played vanilla in years yet i was able to pick up his controller and get player advantage 90% of the time.

It's tricky at first, but once you get it, it's like you get it. I'm sure once he realizes how to do it, it will be smooth sailing.

The bigger trip up was having to switch between P3's and P4's shadow reactions.

CSX

It's tricky at first, but once you get it, it's like you get it. I'm sure once he realizes how to do it, it will be smooth sailing.

The bigger trip up was having to switch between P3's and P4's shadow reactions.

Hes on the third dungeon and still hasnt got it. It's worrying me

He never played P3 btw

Top Bottom