• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 |OT|

Does anyone know of a persona that has Absorb Physical?
I need it for the Heaven dungeon boss fight.
I just need a persona to switch to when the boss uses his Control move.

I know that Mara learns it at level 64, but getting that would require me to grind for eighty-thousand experience points. No thanks.

Are there any others?

If Absorb Physical is impossible then I suppose Null Physical would work almost as well.

Tamanon

Banned
Does anyone know of a persona that has Absorb Physical?
I need it for the Heaven dungeon boss fight.
I just need a persona to switch to when the boss uses his Control move.

I know that Mara learns it at level 64, but getting that would require me to grind for eighty-thousand experience points. No thanks.

Are there any others?

If Absorb Physical is impossible then I suppose Null Physical would work almost as well.

I don't remember the party hitting that hard when controlling, all I had to do was heal every turn generally until it wore off if I'm remembering correctly.

Kazzy

About to jump back in, anyway to tell where I left off?

Using the calendar is the best way, but it might be a tad difficult to remember the mind-set that you were in, particularly as it relates to S-links. Sure, you can check the specific levels of those too, but I had a tendancy to plan ahead with that stuff.

Playing it again. Going for true ending. It's been 3 or 4 years since I played this. Getting prepared for P4G so my memory is fresh so I can notice the differences.
Getting that one persona that hits 8 times so fights aren't too long.

Garland7G

Since this game released on PSN, I wanted to necro this thread so we can have a proper place to discuss it. If the community thread is a better spot, let me know ;)

SID 6581

I'm playing for the first time (PSN release) and I adore the sense of style and graphical garnish that is missing from so many PS3 RPGs.

That little bit of extra effort that turns a functional UI into art.

It's beautiful.

Playing P4G for the first time and am really loving it even though I'm only two hours in. Seems like there is a lot of depth to the game systems left to discover and the story has already got me hooked

Top Bottom