• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamerloid

Wow, I missed quite a few pages.

PersonaGAF, I'm sick. It's at the point of where I don't want to be awake but can't fall asleep. Sigh

Rhapsody

Banned

PersonaGAF, I'm sick. It's at the point of where I don't want to be awake but can't fall asleep. Sigh

That's a terrible feeling. Best thing you can do is just drink water, lay down, and have some noise to drown things out and pass the time.

Do you have any ginger ale? I always drink ginger ale when I'm sick.

Heck, I could drink ginger ale with every meal. Or just constantly without stopping.

Sophia

Do you have any ginger ale? I always drink ginger ale when I'm sick.

Heck, I could drink ginger ale with every meal. Or just constantly without stopping.

Yeah, Ginger Ale is a good suggestion when sick. I don't really like the stuff myself, but for some reason it makes me feel better alongside Cream Soda.

I only watched part of it, and they were basically making fun of every aspect of the plot.

And I've always preferred screenshot let's plays.

Love doesn't always show as reverence, though. The game invites, and earns busting out laughing at its ways at times. Thats part of why its so fucking great.

"You never buy me cotton candy, all you do is smoke and hold a jacket."

Loved the endurance run.

"Ryan, we're going to summon Satan."

"Have fun kids!"

"Satan has six boobs!"

Yeah, Ginger Ale is a good suggestion when sick. I don't really like the stuff myself, but for some reason it makes me feel better alongside Cream Soda.

Cream soda is my favourite drink of all time, but it doesn't really make me feel better when I'm sick. Ginger ale and chicken broth ramen noodles are what I consume when I'm sick to make myself feel better.

Sophia

Cream soda is my favourite drink of all time, but it doesn't really make me feel better when I'm sick. Ginger ale and chicken broth ramen noodles are what I consume when I'm sick to make myself feel better.

...you're close to Michigan, aren't you? :p

Cream Soda and Redpop can sometimes work as alternatives to Ginger Ale when I don't have it around.

Gamerloid

I tend to just drink Tea and Gatorade (and water if it doesn't irritate my throat) when I'm sick, but Ginger Ale would be good to have. I need to get some.

Nyquil is your best friend. Alternatively, Zzzquil.

Just took some. I don't really like using that stuff since they make me sweat in my sleep.

Astra

I almost never get sick. The last time I had the cold/flu was about 7 years ago. At worst, I get the early symptoms but nothing develops.

Jintor

i ended my 'not get sick' streak this year after going to pax au and coming back with some kind of minor eye infection that made me look like I'd been attacked and beaten

PK Gaming

"Whoa... Look who it is... Haha, hey Yuki... After all this time... Now you wanna talk to me? Haha... What bullshit."

I'm suddenly reminded why Perona 4 is one of my absolute favorite games all time. I mean come ON!

tumblr_lxpbxrV41u1qd0gyko1_500.gif

(the droplets are the remain of my exploded brain)

Seriously, words cannot describe how much I loved that scene.

Dantis

You've not been paying attention then.

CJ is a pretty devout follower of everything SMT. Golden must be the first SMT product I've seen him show no interest in.

Can't imagine why, DJ MAX is wonderful!
I'm perfectly content with vanilla P4, and don't find the new content worth $40 at all.

Huh. Can't say I disagree with you, though I still somehow ended up buying it anyway. Twice.

Also, I don't like Giant Bomb. Everybody act surprised.

Squire

Banned
Yeah, I don't think it's that rare, really. I find them obnoxious, and not funny.

I figured that's what you meant, but I didn't wanna put words in your mouth.

That's pretty rare, man. I mean, not being interested in something is one thing - actively disliking it is another. The latter seems to be pretty rare with GB.

Not that's it's a crime or anything. You're entitled to feel that way, but - at least from my own perspective - that's a preeeeeetty rare stance.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That's pretty rare, man. I mean, not being interested in something is one thing - actively disliking it is another. The latter seems to be pretty rare with GB.

Nah there's more than you think, they're just not vocal about it and usually avoid any GB related discussion so you'd never see them.

Squire

Banned
Nah there's more than you think, they're just not vocal about it and usually avoid any GB related discussion.

Yeah, like I said: perspective. And I can see why they wouldn't be. I can't stand "Up" (the Pixar film), but most people don't know that about me.

Quite a lot of my irl friends cannot stand the GB crew. I personally think they are crazy., but they like OutsideXbox content and I can't stand that. Personal taste be damned.

Yeah, like I said: perspective. And I can see why they wouldn't be. I can't stand "Up" (the Pixar film), but most people don't know that about me.

That's because it was a terrible movie :3

Dantis

I figured that's what you meant, but I didn't wanna put words in your mouth.

Not that's it's a crime or anything. You're entitled to feel that way, but - at least from my own perspective - that's a preeeeeetty rare stance.

I don't really follow any gaming sites. Though I guess Giant Bomb is probably the only one that I dislike.

Anywho, I am so excited for DOA5U. Just like, mega hype. You all need to download Core Fighters so that we can have a PersonaGAF lobby. It's free, after all!

I don't really follow any gaming sites. Though I guess Giant Bomb is probably the only one that I dislike.

Anywho, I am so excited for DOA5U. Just like, mega hype. You all need to download Core Fighters so that we can have a PersonaGAF lobby. It's free, after all!

I am still completely baffled how anti fanservice you are, yet you like DOA

also cuz u dislike giantbomb and only giant bomb ur a poop

Dantis

I am still completely baffled how anti fanservice you are, yet you like DOA

also cuz u dislike giantbomb and only giant bomb ur a poop

If you don't buy the swimsuits, then DOA5 is no worse than any other fighter.

It also just occurred to me that a lot of other fighters have downloadable swimsuits too.

DOA5 is no worse.

Squire

Banned

I'll probably get Core Fighters. Btw, do you know if they're posting the full game to XBL next week? I vaguely remember them saying it'd be downloadable as well on day one on PSN/XBL, but I can't find mention of that now. If it is, I'm gonna seriously consider DLing the whole pie next week.

Dantis

DOA basically started that whole craze son

Pretty much, but that doesn't mean anything now.

Are you downloading Core Fighters?

I'll probably get Core Fighters. Btw, do you know if they're posting the full game to XBL next week? I vaguely remember them saying it'd be downloadable as well on day one on PSN/XBL, but I can't find mention of that now. If it is, I'm gonna seriously consider DLing the whole pie next week.

No idea. XBL is a bit weird with day 1 downloads.

Pretty much, but that doesn't mean anything now.

Are you downloading Core Fighters?

yea, and probably downloading Momiji. I figured if I just buy one persona it shouldnt be too bad, but I don't see how buying that many characters is a better idea than flat out buying the game later at some point. You just want me to play cuz I suck at DOA and you would flat out trample me :(

Squire

Banned
No idea. XBL is a bit weird with day 1 downloads.

It is, but I think they can because its a re-release. Vanilla DOA5 went up on GOD three months after launch as per usual, but I think you get to by-pass that with re-releases. I'm pretty sure Razor's Edge was up for DL day one. Could be wrong though. I guess I'll find out soon!

Dantis

yea, and probably downloading Momiji. I figured if I just buy one persona it shouldnt be too bad, but I don't see how buying that many characters is a better idea than flat out buying the game later at some point. You just want me to play cuz I suck at DOA and you would flat out trample me :(

We can be a tag team. I'm far from amazing, but I'm okay as Kasumi.

Can't wait to play as Momiji. She looks so fucking cool. Only disappointing thing is her outfits. She has four, and none of them are new, and one of them is a re-colour.

We can be a tag team. I'm far from amazing, but I'm okay as Kasumi.

Can't wait to play as Momiji. She looks so fucking cool. Only disappointing thing is her outfits. She has four, and none of them are new, and one of them is a re-colour.

does she have the cool Dragon Sword one that, you know, actually makes her look like a ninja?

I was buying DOA5U for myself anyway
I loved DOA5 on 360
, are you guys all on PS3? I'll pick that version up in the long shot I might actually play online some time.

Dantis

does she have the cool Dragon Sword one that, you know, actually makes her look like a ninja?

Yup. It's the Razor's Edge version, so no mask and high heels (Because all the women's costumes in RE have high heels), but otherwise it's the same.

Then she has her default red and white one, and then the black variation of that from Razor's Edge. Her last one is the new costume from NGS2+. Really random choice, because it's a pretty boring design and nobody played NGS2+ anyway.

It's the third costume along for Momiji on this picture.

EDIT: Coincidentally, look what Tecmo just put on Facebook:

Yup. It's the Razor's Edge version, so no mask and high heels (Because all the women's costumes in RE have high heels), but otherwise it's the same.

Then she has her default red and white one, and then the black variation of that from Razor's Edge. Her last one is the new costume from NGS2+. Really random choice, because it's a pretty boring design and nobody played NGS2+ anyway.

It's the third costume along for Momiji on this picture.

EDIT: Coincidentally, look what Tecmo just put on Facebook:

Sweet, it's her coolest look, though the mask would have been nice, I can live without it. Hey, I am playing NGS2+ >:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom