• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venfayth

I'd totally eat at this place.

aUzm5iW.jpg

Meee too

Young Magus

New thread, new opportunity. Just play a Persona game and document your experience here. :D
.....I'll give in a try, right now.

So I'm playing EP right, and I gotta say:
I wished we had the psp version, the game holds up pretty well and could use the improvements in the UI. Story's nice and gets better with every step.

Squire

Banned
I romanced Yukiko on my second P4 playthrough and I'm struggling to decide who I'll pick on my third :(

Leaning towards Rise.

Omikaru

I romanced Yukiko on my first play, and then Rise when I got Golden. Thinking next time I play P4 it'll be Chie time.

PK Gaming

And we are...

BACK!

I can't comment on P1, but I think both versions are P2 are good games. EP moreso because it has a legitimately decent battle system over IS.

Marche90

Romancing Rise or Yukiko first are the correct answers there.

Also, I would play something else, but man, i can't see the end of Xenoblade 27 hours in Dx

Not that it's a bad thing, mind you

PK Gaming

At the risk of inciting a potential waifu war, I thought it was common knowledge that Chie had the best romance by a large margin.

Meia

I'm boring. I always go for Chie.

Same, but I will not use boring as an excuse.

I did pick (P4)
Naoto
the very first time through the game, though I admit it was the only time I had more than one gf in the game. Must have been the only one alive that didn't see that coming.

Kazzy

New thread? New thread!

Hopefully we've learnt from the mistakes of the past, and I won't have to leap in the defense of Yosuke again!

At the risk of inciting a potential waifu war, I thought it was common knowledge that Chie had the best romance by a large margin.

Hohoho, this is the thread equivalent of beginning a sentence with "No offense, but...".

You should know how this fire burns! But I don't think that any are conspicuously out in front, which is to say that I like all of the routes. The only instance where that wasn't the case was probably in P3,
because Mitsuru's is pretty lame.

Astra

Hohoho, this is the thread equivalent of beginning a sentence with "No offense, but...".

You should know how this fire burns! But I don't think that any are conspicuously out in front, which is to say that I like all of the routes. The only instance where that wasn't the case was probably in P3,
because Mitsuru's is pretty lame.

Yes it was. However, she's a hot redhead, so that puts her high on my list by default.

Next time I play Persona 4 I'll probably do a no-romance route. That way no girl can win. :D

You would deprive womankind of the manliness that is Yu Narukami?
He is more man than all of the manliness of Gurren Lagann combined!

Meia

Still say that Yu comes into a new town and suddenly feels like he must protect anyone. Chie is the one that also feels this way, thus canon.

And Rise fawns over anyone with a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom