• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
MCuVb0N.jpg

Jintor

Persona 2 IS

So I guess I through the principle out a window or something? Yukino grew a wild mullet yo. This game is weird.

Soriku

That one's great, because it's Konishi. I hate Quest Boss though. It's further evidence that Kitajoh should stay away from battle music.

If you're thinking of the same one I am...I couldn't disagree more :p The one I'm thinking of is composed by Ryota Kozuka I think though, or at least that's what the description of the video said before it was taken down.

Dantis

If you're thinking of the same one I am...I couldn't disagree more :p The one I'm thinking of is composed by Ryota Kozuka I think though, or at least that's what the description of the video said before it was taken down.

Whoops, I just checked, and you're right!

It's still garbage and Kitajoh is still bad with battle themes though. :p

Dantis

I personally think it's one of the best battle themes in the series. Why don't you like it?

I just don't find it catchy, I guess. It's a very videogamey song. Sounds more SMT than Persona, I think, because of its heavy emphasis on synth.

Sophia

Persona anime director directed Bakuman as well? interesting... how faithful was Bakuman to the manga?

Extremely faithful. It's one of the most faithful adaptations I've seen, with almost nothing left out, and a good deal of pleasant additions.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm still annoyed they only released the first 2 DVDs for Bakuman in the US. It was actually a show my fiance liked to watch also,a rarity. I've only had her interested in Death Note, Bakuman and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Lunar15

That P-Studio teaser page is going to drive me mad until there's something on it. I mean, why does everything shake?

Pachinko Confirmed

Dantis

INCORRECT. Set your expectations AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE.

Some people in this thread would seemingly agree, haha!

Oh, believe me. The list of cities destroyed any and all expectations I could have had.

Still, it's going to drive me mad until I hear something.

Same here.

I SO hope it's an actual game though, not just something dumb and stupid and Japan-exclusive.

EMT0

Banned
Don't we all secretly want a Persona Kart?

Don't worry guys, just wait until the next iteration of Sega and Sonic All Stars Racing. It'll be Persona-cast heavy and also feature Jack Frost. And slowly but surely we shall take over, until Sega says 'Screw it, Sonic and Persona Kart Racing'.

Get ready for the horrible Sonic fanfiction, now featuring the Persona cast and karts

Meia

Don't worry guys, just wait until the next iteration of Sega and Sonic All Stars Racing. It'll be Persona-cast heavy and also feature Jack Frost. And slowly but surely we shall take over, until Sega says 'Screw it, Sonic and Persona Kart Racing'.

Get ready for the horrible Sonic fanfiction, now featuring the Persona cast and karts

This isn't hurting people enough.

It'll be out before Persona 5 is announced. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom