• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venfayth

Turnip said something very interesting is going to happen soon, but can Turnip see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

No, but this guy can

Call_of_C%27Thun.jpg

Lunar15

Never before has Puguu~chan controlled the fate of this thread so heavily. It is upon his furry shoulders that our sanity rests.

Sophia

Never before has Puguu~chan controlled the fate of this thread so heavily. It is upon his furry shoulders that our sanity rests.

I do not believe that anyone meets the criteria for the quality known as "sanity", therefore it is unlikely that a non-existent quality could be controlled by TurnipFritters.

/roboRP

Lunar15

Those shoulders ain't that big, if you catch my drift.

Also, thanks to this thread, the Rock has become inextricably linked to persona in my mind. Now I'm going to be disappointed when he doesn't show up in P5. Thanks everyone. :(

Caladrius

Also, thanks to this thread, the Rock has become inextricably linked to persona in my mind. Now I'm going to be disappointed when he doesn't show up in P5. Thanks everyone. :(

He's done voicework y'know.

y-yeah well i'll show you!!!!
*does like a hundred shoulder presses*

Tamanon

Banned
As long as the Rock adopts his Fast & Furious method of character exposition.

"Yosuke Hanamura? Read your file. Bottom of your class, shitty bike, homophobic tendencies. Good to work with you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom