• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even need to be here any more! My role has been succeeded by Smedwicks.

I'll see myself out. Later, guys.

I still disagree, haha!

I could believe that she has nostalgia for it, but I don't think it says anything about her character. I mean, when I was growing up, I feel like everybody watched Power Rangers, but we were so young that we didn't really take it in, you know?

And what's immature about tinkering with gadgets? You're talking about things like that preposterous watch, right?

....I don't know man, I have like three power rangers shirts in my closet...I might have taken something in.

By the way, I'm in the same camp as you and Smedwicks, we should start a faction.

dkoy

*Plays game series stuffed to the brim with anime and JRPG tropes and conventions*

*berates anime anyway.*

If they bother with animated cutscenes again I sincerely hope they go with something higher than a shoestring budget. When P4: The animation beats you out, you've got a problem, and that had the excuse of being 25 whole episodes with a lot of deadlines and production issues.

Catherine's cutscenes were very well done though so wouldn't they get the same studio to do the anime cutscenes for P5?

PK Gaming

Only if they bring back the ridiculously large mouths

images

You can fit a truck in that mouth...

Tonight on P4A, I've finally started seeing players use someone other than Kanji/Akihiko. Been good fun!

Indeed. It's been quite dkjfjkxdgdragudkhfjaKanjidjdhsjkdhjksexyjbjdbkldj ever since I fbukjdhskfhsjfshkinvasionjfashjfgajgfairiesvjksdhkjdfhdfkj

Kanji sexy invasion fairies huh..

I bet Naoto would HATE the rdj Sherlock movies

This is a good thing, because they are terrible Sherlock movies.

Hey everyone, I've been on the forum for some time but I've never posted.

Is it okay to post a link to a gameplay video of Yosuke's new super retry?

Gazoinks

I used Kanji through the whole game in my vanilla playthrough. >.>

Granted, I'm the type to mainly use the characters I like even if it's not optimal. In P3 I get great enjoyment of going in with Fuuka, Yukari, Mitsuru, and Aigis and imagining Junpei steaming with jealousy at the bottom of the tower. :p

todd360

I'm still slowing working on my second play through of golden. Want to fight
Margaret
. I was trying to read all the books for the trophy but managed to mess up one of the soccer book parts. Screw these books given by friends.

Sophia

Hey everyone, I've been on the forum for some time but I've never posted.

Is it okay to post a link to a gameplay video of Yosuke's new super retry?

Think it was already posted, but I'm not 100% sure. At any rate, other videos from the Loktest were posted with no issue so.... :p

So I'm going to be starting getting a Vita with P4G tomorrow. Beyond stoked to play it, haven't played through P4 since it was originally released. All the changes and new stuff sounds great.

Enjoy it, friend. It takes a great game and makes it bester.

Caladrius

Granted, I'm the type to mainly use the characters I like even if it's not optimal. In P3 I get great enjoyment of going in with Fuuka, Yukari, Mitsuru, and Aigis and imagining Junpei steaming with jealousy at the bottom of the tower. :p

I'm pretty much the same. I generally use my favorites. Junpei/Akihiko/Mitsuru and Teddie/Kanji/Naoto for life.

I'm pretty much the same. I generally use my favorites. Junpei/Akihiko/Mitsuru and Teddie/Kanji/Naoto for life.

Likewise, I went with who I liked, not with who was most suited.

..but I do this with everygame, even if it gives me a disadvantage at times.

Kanji got really good in Golden, which is great because it gave me an excuse to use my favourite P4 character in two of my four playthroughs.

I also tend to go through P3 with Junpei, Akihiko and Mitsuru (occasionally subbing in Shinji and the doge) since they're friggin' awesome.

Congrats on your member status, btw!

I was kind of hoping they would change the character select song. Also, I think im gonna pick up Yukari and, I have a strange feeling, Sho.

FluxWaveZ

I was kind of hoping they would change the character select song. Also, I think im gonna pick up Yukari and, I have a strange feeling, Sho.

In terms of main, I think I'm just going to play everyone's Shadow.

I think I like the consistent character select music since it's the universal Velvet Room music. Perhaps a different mix of it would have worked or something.

FluxWaveZ

Wasn't on NeoGAF when the first P4A came out, so I'm looking forward to initial tournaments of P4A2 on here once the console version's out.

Trigger

I've never been into the competitive fighting too much. I'll spectate, but not compete. I'm probably just going to play through the story modes.

Caladrius

I'm think going to play either as Shadow Kanji, Shadow Labrys and Yukiko. I have a hard time learning to play fighting games though.

FluxWaveZ

YOOOOOOOOO

we're gonna have tourneys and jazz

shit's gonna be HYPE SON

I'm probably going to lose.

Don't know how many tournaments of P4A there were on NeoGAF, but I got to at least participate in the last one that happened, like, two months ago. It was fun though, thinking about it now, I haven't gotten my prize yet since the P4A artbook refuses to be released.

I've never been into the competitive fighting too much. I'll spectate, but not compete. I'm probably just going to play through the story modes.

Man, I remember when I first got P4A and I pulled an all-nighter going through its story mode. About 20 hours straight of doing nothing but playing through it.

Now I also remember the time I imported the Japanese copy of P4A despite my knowledge that it was region locked, clinging to the hope that the JP version would still function on an NA PS3 so I could play it a week early. Good times.

Caladrius

Jintor's a chicken. Daren't even fight me when I fly to Australia.

I would sub for Jintor but Jeelzebub knows I couldn't win a fight without an axe and you're my favorite chew-toy.

Do you play P4A? I started playing it 'properly' about a week ago, starting to get addicted to online play.

Not anymore. I bought the 360 version and my Gold Sub ran out this past spring. I didn't want to renew because I didn't think it'd be worth it if there were going to be few new games going forward due to the advent of XBone

Dantis

Man, I remember when I first got P4A and I pulled an all-nighter going through its story mode. About 20 hours straight of doing nothing but playing through it.

Conversely, I remember trudging through Twitch and Youtube to find videos of the stories, finding Yukiko's and being so bored (Also partly because it was late) that I fell asleep.

I think this makes you my Shadow, Flux.

Oh geez, I'd rather watch the rdj movies over that nonsense.

And I guess Dave is my nemesis.

cjkeats

Wasn't on NeoGAF when the first P4A came out, so I'm looking forward to initial tournaments of P4A2 on here once the console version's out.
Were you in the giantbomb one the weekend after it released? I was and I got smoked in the first rounds unsurprisingly.

I was in a GAF one too, there's video of me getting beaten by twilt and beats.
Still had fun and I will be in the next set too. Hopefully I can make it past round one this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom