• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoinks

I've made my peace with the fact that 5 will be set in a High School Enviroment. Looking at P2, especially Eternal Punishment, i see that we can have a mature story with a story set in such a place. hopefully we get an age variation in the party members, like in EP.

And please, please, please bring Philemon back in full form. Would be so, so awesome.

I also love the concept of the theme. Overcoming obstacles to free yourself holds many possibilities. I hope its handled well

I can just imagine philemon telling the protagonist, after awakening his persona "Go forth. Breal down the walls that tower over you, and seek emancipation."

Edit: That Hashino interview says that there's a message hidden in the chains and chairs? Someone please get on that.

If Philemon shows up again, I think I'd prefer if he was more hidden. For example, (P2 vague spoilers)
Philemon, along with Narly, has shown that he can be used as a Persona. Imagine if, after a long and hard sidequest, you unlock Philemon as the MC's ultimate Persona.

Stark

Banned
Stark! About damn time.

But boo, I still like Rie. Wouldn't mind KanaHana making an appearance though in future games. (If she hasn't already)

Got tired of the thread. I'll set up base here from now on.

I don't know, I think I need a break from her. I thought the rest of the cast was stellar though. And KanaHana is Marie.

PK Gaming

It's the natural order of things.

image.php

Sophia

Even Kana Hanazawa can only make Marie tolerable. Her poems are even worse in the Japanese version however. As I discovered (unfortunately) this weekend...

Sophia

They're not intentionally mediocre?

Oh god. A poem where a good deal of the lines have "Baka" in them somewhere does not make for a good poem. I'd feel traumatized, but I got what I wanted out of the live event so... :p

Blasphemy. They were the best part, excluding the main announcements.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SIT THROUGH 72 HOURS OF THEM!

*sobs*

Oh God I just realised that Labrys is going to be in P4D.

Dressed as Miku.

Fucking calling it right now.

If they were actually singing the songs, I'd want Aigis. Because, y'know, Maaya Sakamoto is amazing.

Actually, Labrys does have the ability to make her and Aigis appear human...

cjkeats

Too bad Ultimax might be Labrys' last game.
So sad. What a waste of a voice. At least she's great there.
YES.

TOO BAD.

Oh God I just realised that Labrys is going to be in P4D.

Dressed as Miku.

Fucking calling it right now.
You know, I don't think. Miku costume will be in It. Not right away anyways.
She doesn't really look like Rise in the Dance promotional stuff IMO.
How so? Other than bigger hair, she's exactly the same in face and proportions

I remember when I faced my shadow. Good times.

AAAAnyway, if in P4D you can play as either Kou or Daisuke I will put my prejudices against awful dance games aside and buy that shit day one.

Dantis

So sad. What a waste of a voice. At least she's great there.

You know, I don't think. Miku costume will be in It. Not right away anyways.

How so? Other than bigger hair, she's exactly the same in face and proportions

I'm okay with this.

And her pigtails are higher up and maybe longer, but you're right, her face is the same.

I have no idea where the bloody hell MusicBee got that picture of Meguro from, but that's awesome!

That's his artist picture from Last.FM, so probably there.

Staaaaaark.

Enjoy your stay. Ignore Dantis-kun, he's just a silly baka.

I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING.

Gazoinks

I remember when I faced my shadow. Good times.

AAAAnyway, if in P4D you can play as either Kou or Daisuke I will put my prejudices against awful dance games aside and buy that shit day one.

Kou & Daisuke should be a special tag team character, along with Nanako & Dojima and Margaret & Igor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom