• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

This is actually my first time seeing Meguro. I've only seen Hashino from ATLUS.

You're missing possibly the most important person.

shigenori_soejima3.jpg

I actually like Meguro more than Soejima probably, but whatever.

Gazoinks

Soejima is a pretty stylish guy, in contrast to Hashino's laid back appearance.

Not really surprising giving his art, though. If anything I'd be more surprised if Soejima wasn't stylish. I always liked how unassuming Meguro looks, especially in the concerts where you've got Lotus Juice and the various singers all dolled up and then he's back there just dressed like a dude.

Edit: That Hashino interview says that there's a message hidden in the chains and chairs? Someone please get on that.

I guess it's a bit overt to be considered hidden, but maybe it has something to do with how the chair appears unchained at first, but when a new one appears, the last one is suddenly chained?

Sophia

Mhmm. Hashino, Meguro and Soejima kind of all look how I think you'd expect them to if you're familiar with their work, I think. It's kind of funny, really.

It's especially different compared to Cozy Okada and post haircut Kazuma Kaneko. They both dress like Yakuza/stylish businessmen type.

This page has a rather large amount of Rise on it. Not sure how I feel about it either

Yeah, it's just not right.

Mhmm. Hashino, Meguro and Soejima kind of all look how I think you'd expect them to if you're familiar with their work, I think. It's kind of funny, really.

I remember when I saw a photo of Soejima for the first time I was like, yeah, that's it. You look exactly as I imagined you would.

As for Meguro, nope, definitely not what I pictured.

Lunar15

Well I don't hate it it's just a little, how does one say "like the character but not near my favorites list" in one word?

Not my fault two people went with Dancing All Night Rise! I'm only keeping this avatar for a little bit, to celebrate in the chibi-madness. Rise was left, so I grabbed her.

Y'know, looking back I remember far more Yukiko and Chie avatars on this board for the longest time. Never saw too many Naoto or Rise avatars.

Even Kana Hanazawa can only make Marie tolerable. Her poems are even worse in the Japanese version however. As I discovered (unfortunately) this weekend...
I saw a couple of those and remember cracking up at the silly english lines at the end. Wasn't one of them 'Hey dancing tonight'? Totally foreshadowing P4D :p.

FluxWaveZ

C'mon with Magatsu Izanagi doing some moves in the back. It'll be great.

Only if he starts battle dancing against Yu then goes "screw this", and just shoots him.

Seems that the latest Bombcast might have more Persona talk than I expected since it's right in the description and the PQ P4 team is the latest Bombcast's image. Looking forward to listening to it.

Seems that the latest Bombcast might have more Persona talk than I expected since it's right in the description and the PQ P4 team is the latest Bombcast's image. Looking forward to listening to it.

I was kinda hoping they would just mention the announcement and leave it as that.

Though I am interested in what Jeff has to say about it. Wonder if he'll mention his tumblr.

Stark

Banned
Only if he starts battle dancing against Yu then goes "screw this", and just shoots him.

Good to hear. I'll have a listen to it tonight. Want to hear Jeff's extended thoughts.

Oh hey, Stella Deus is on sale for $5. I've been waiting for this, I know it's pretty meh, but still. Soejima art makes me curious enough to toss $5 at it.

Yeah, I'm considering picking up Stella Deus and Odin Sphere (never got around to that one on the PS2) since they're both $5. Is the general consensus "meh" on SD? I haven't really heard all that much about it one way or the other.

Protag

Banned
If Philemon shows up again, I think I'd prefer if he was more hidden. For example, (P2 vague spoilers)
Philemon, along with Narly, has shown that he can be used as a Persona. Imagine if, after a long and hard sidequest, you unlock Philemon as the MC's ultimate Persona.

Being as how Philemon is the collective unconcious manifested, that would be very awesome.

He most definitely should appear, and he should once again play an important role, and appear more imo.

Dantis

It's a mark on you forever, you know.

It is becoming increasingly apparent.

Yeah I made a few quick ones while I was cutting out all the characters

pCJuJOD.png
GWOiZZG.png
JsNAGzm.png

Someone else made some aswell.

Problem is her pose wasn't too great in that trailer.

For a brief second, I considered using this.

But on second thoughts, I'll pass.

Yeah, I'm considering picking up Stella Deus and Odin Sphere (never got around to that one on the PS2) since they're both $5. Is the general consensus "meh" on SD? I haven't really heard all that much about it one way or the other.

It's meant to be pretty bad. I'm getting that and Game of Thrones, I think.

Sophia

Decent gameplay, has a few unique ideas. Don't play it for the story however.

Don't usually listen to GB but may do so now.

Have you watched their Persona 4 Endurance run? Worth it if you haven't.

Being as how Philemon is the collective unconcious manifested, that would be very awesome.

He most definitely should appear, and he should once again play an important role, and appear more imo.

I hope in P4A2 we see the return of Nyarlathotep and with him Philemon. It's about time they play a larger role in the plot again.

t's meant to be pretty bad. I'm getting that and Game of Thrones, I think.

Is this self punishment?

Shinypogs

.... I would actually be okay with that. I just find Adachi amusing more often than not.

Then again I also found Kou to be one of my fav chars and shared most of my lunches with him ignoring my actual party members.

I always get attached to the chars I'm not intended to.

Gazoinks

Yeah I made a few quick ones while I was cutting out all the characters

pCJuJOD.png
GWOiZZG.png
JsNAGzm.png

Someone else made some aswell.

Problem is her pose wasn't too great in that trailer..

It's okay. I have it saved . . .

I like the ones with her legs hanging out of the frame, if I wasn't already Yusing Yu I would totally grab that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom