• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
Man, I must've had a lot to drink last night, 'cause I don't remeber this at all.
tumblr_mxdfggno7J1qmfptno1_500.png

you don't want to

Levito

Banned
So if they were every to make a multiplayer Persona/SMT game, what what you all like it to be?

A dungeon/group multiplayer game like Diablo or Borderlands to be potentially a lot of fun. Hub based worlds, PVE is all instanced, storybase co-op campaigns, etc.

Does anyone here play Guild Wars 2? I recently started playing, I'm level 27

I've taken a break recently, but yeah normally I play fairly often. You should head over to GAFwars and ask to join, it's a ridiculously great guild/community!

Trigger

So if they were every to make a multiplayer Persona/SMT game, what what you all like it to be?

A dungeon/group multiplayer game like Diablo or Borderlands to be potentially a lot of fun. Hub based worlds, PVE is all instanced, storybase co-op campaigns, etc.

What you suggested is how I picture a multiplayer Persona game playing like. I actually wouldn't mind a real time action rpg too now that I think about it.

EMT0

Banned
What you suggested is how I picture a multiplayer Persona game playing like. I actually wouldn't mind a real time action rpg too now that I think about it.

Friend, let me tell you the wonders of this SMT subfranchise called Raidou. That I have yet to play...

Dantis

Er, has anybody pointed out yet that Rei has double irises, and in Soejima's art (Though not the actual in-game model), no pupil?

Dantis

The only other character with eyes like that in the Q art is Aigis.

Her eyes are also the same shape, and she has mega thick eyelashes like Aigis (And FeMC, to be fair. And Naoto in the PxD)

EDIT: Actually, her eyes are slightly less round than Aigis'. They're very similar though.

kewlmyc

The only other character with eyes like that in the Q art is Aigis.

Her eyes are also the same shape, and she has mega thick eyelashes like Aigis (And FeMC, to be fair. And Naoto in the PxD)

EDIT: Actually, her eyes are slightly less round than Aigis'. They're very similar though.

You have the strangest eye to detail that I've ever seen.

pan-hime

I didn't know they actually did end up showing some SHO footage during that official P4A2 live stream earlier. Figures I would fall asleep when they got to the good part.
Goddamn!

Also I have the Persona Magazine and it's basically a recap of what we learned, except more info about the P3 stage play. Though they have snapshots of the shadow characters' intros and outros in P4U2.

Sophia

About GW2, I'll definitely ask to join it, as I don't like the guild I am currently in D:

The GAF guild is insanely helpful and nice. Emphasis on the nice part; they even put up with my abrasiveness. Tons of great folks there, and seeing as you can be in multiple guilds I recommend it fo sho'

Goddamn!

Also I have the Persona Magazine and it's basically a recap of what we learned, except more info about the P3 stage play. Though they have snapshots of the shadow characters' intros and outros in P4U2.

Not too surprising it's just repeat info, but I don't think that encourages people to buy it.. Oh well.

FluxWaveZ

Goddamn!

Hm, thought there would have been a little bit more, but new screenshots from the games other than P5 was about what I expected. Guess we only got it from P4A2.

Not bad.

fertygo

Damn, shit is getting very awesome at my IS Playthrough..

Innocent Sin spoiler

Man the twist revelation and flashback.. that was powerful stuff.

Also frigging mecha nazis lol

And also for someone in the backpage, I suggesting you to not follow the guide at 100%
Yeah the gameplay is very tedious but following the guide blindly just make it feel worse.. I definitely more enjoying the game after just reading guide for the direction, not for demon contact, persona stock. etc.

The GAF guild is insanely helpful and nice. Emphasis on the nice part; they even put up with my abrasiveness. Tons of great folks there, and seeing as you can be in multiple guilds I recommend it fo sho'
I didn't even know about being in multiple guilds! that's good to know. I'll definitely join!

I'm not sure how I keep laughing a the "Sho" pun even though it's always the same.

EMT0

Banned
You guys are shoing off our bad side to the lurkers and the rest of GAF. You guyyyyssss!

/Rise

...Oh, who am I kidding, I'm dead sho' we've done this for as long as I've been here, and probably from even before then. You guys are all sho and no bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom