• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
Unless they're switching up characters, slightly disappointing we get a Mitsuru, a Chie, and a Teddie for the stream, haha. At least there's Yukiko.

Oh wow, can one do that? I don't even remember; that's a pretty cool feature.

P4A2 official stream #2 going on. Already too much talking (and clapping) for me.

No your stuck with P1's PSP music. I think they added the feature to swap between tracks, because some people didn't like the new remixed tracks. To be fair, some of new remixed tracks are good. But a little too much J-Pop for my taste.

FluxWaveZ

No your stuck with P1's PSP music. I think they added the feature to swap between tracks, because some people didn't like the new remixed tracks. To be fair, some of new remixed tracks are good. But a little too much J-Pop for my taste.

Er, are you talking about P1 or P2 here? I was responding to that P2 track in relation to P2:IS for PSP.

Rhapsody

Banned

They're talking about P2 PSP where you can swap between the old and new tracks.

Edit: Ok, so I wasn't mishearing that they were doing shadow characters in the stream

FluxWaveZ

Edit: Ok, so I wasn't mishearing that they were doing shadow characters in the stream

I thought they would do the same from what I inferred beforehand as well. At least they're showing off the Shadows and not just the normal versions.

Dammit, they skipped Shadow Mitsuru's intro.

Edit: That Shadow Mitsuru Shadow Fury combo was pretty awesome.

FluxWaveZ

I guess Mitsuru can no longer continue crazy corner combos after a Coup Droit? That's good.

Edit: Yup, I love Shadow Fury combos always.

pan-hime

-So he's a....No-Sho?
-I guess this won't be a... Sho-down.
-Also not a Sho and Tell
-he wouldn't want to sho off
-He can't Sho all of his secrets.
-they won't sho everything
-Sho some respect
goddamn nico stream

FluxWaveZ

I think I heard that you can't normally follow up after B Coup Droit unless it's a fatal.

It also seems that Chie's oki game got reduced something fierce 'cause the player's not going for them anymore. I heard about the game's lessened focus on oki from the loketest changes, so it makes sense.

Gotta read up on all of these character changes in the final game.

btw is any info about region lock in P4A2?

No. We don't even officially know if it's releasing in any region outside of Japan right now.

Jintor

tumblr_mxbqh2jPbi1qi2jq9o1_500.png

THAT CAN'T BE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

FluxWaveZ

Wow. Shadow Teddie's entrance is terrifying.

It's pretty awesome. It's also cool that it's partially used as a win pose in-between rounds.

Kinda wish they would have slightly modified some of Teddie's sprites to remove the smile, though.

Edit: Speaking of entrances, they keep skipping Mitsuru's. I don't know what that one entails, either.

fertygo

We talking about P2 PSP

But controversy to be damned, I love P1 PSP Battle theme.

FluxWaveZ

Glad to see Shadow Teddie's Nihil Hand is indeed of OG Shadow Teddie with cracked face and all popping out of the ground.

Edit: Yikes, playing a character without a Burst against Shadow Chie might prove dangerous.

We talking about P2 PSP

But controversy to be damned, I love P1 PSP Battle theme.

Yeah, sorry I confused the two with what he meant. Doesn't help that it's pretty late at night where I am.

But I will admit to liking both the battle and boss theme. I don't hate soundtrack completely, I just think that it sometimes goes a little overboard for me in terms of the pop tracks with lyrics.

Setsu00

Why did I come too late for the art debate?! ):

Anyway, one of the best things about all those new Persona games is all the new Soejima art we're going to see. At least, that's what I hope... They seem to go for 3D renders for P4D (like they did with Catherine) instead.

Dantis

Why did I come too late for the art debate?! ):

Anyway, one of the best things about all those new Persona games is all the new Soejima art we're going to see. At least, that's what I hope... They seem to go for 3D renders for P4D (like they did with Catherine) instead.

Those aren't 3D renders.

EDIT: To slightly expand on that, Soejima drew over 3D renders on Catherine, so kind of like a rotoscope, I guess. I think that what he's done here too.

Good thing it's not hers.

Ulala designed that outfit.

I mean, all that matters is that the outfit is dumb and doesn't say anything about the character other than she's willing to wear stupid looking clothes.

Omikaru

Yup, it is an awesome avatar.

And I did the £20 to poundland thing last year. I have so many tacky decorations. But I think having a not-so-tacky Christmas Elizabeth would be awesome.

I keep forgetting to tell you, Dave, how much I love your new avatar.

It is amazing.

Ha, I got the idea after you called someone a plonker in the thread a few days back.

Yup, it is an awesome avatar.

And I did the £20 to poundland thing last year. I have so many tacky decorations. But I think having a not-so-tacky Christmas Elizabeth would be awesome.

It would indeed. But December shipping :[ Buy now for Christmas 2014.

Nachos

I hate this image so much. I personally wish they would stop using it on merchandise/advertisement.

Really? I wish the game had that kind of tone. It's stupid, it's fun, and it proves that the advertisement indeed does not lie -- there are both suplexes and holds that are ultra.

Seeing this gave me an idea. It didn't work out quite nearly as well as it did in my head.
3ZNCOPg.png

Also, working on the image made me realize that the Adachi version has two sets of eyebrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom