• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who the next character will be if they switch from Teddie? Aigis?

If they do switch, and this is pure speculation, it would relate to what ever it is for. As previously said. Teddie is kind of the Persona mascot now. So having him there could be anything.

I don't think they will switch, but add something to it.

kewlmyc

Persona 4 came out in 2008.

-There have been 4 Call Of Dutys since 2008.

-There have been 5 Assasin's Creed games since 2008.

-Long awaited games that came out before Persona 5 was even announced: Diablo 3, Duke Nukem Forever, StarCraft 2.

Wow, Sunday is going to be interesting.

Nearly 6 years since Persona 4. I can't wait to move on. Jesus...

Squire

Banned

qb4Bish.gif

Aigis

She's the Persona's team golden girl

She's everyone's golden girl. I love Aigis.

Still need that TPS though, real talk.

Meia

Nanako as MC in P5, Teddie as the Magician side-kick, a grown up Ken as her Husbando, and Marie as the new Igor.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Can you imagine the conversations Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia would have with Aigis?

Rose would go on about one of her St. Olaf stories then Aigis would get so confused that she would intentionally shut down her systems.

Meanwhile, Blanche is probably banging one of the Main Characters.

Sophia is hanging out with Muitatsu and Dorothy is looking on in horror.

Yeah....

Protag

Banned
Alright, if this has been posted already, sorry.

I think that teddie's expressions are alluding to something.

There's a sad expression, joyful expression, and one of dissapointment.

Now, why would atlus put those up of teddie?

To throw us off, and teddies portrait art reactions are how people are reacting.

or guys, maybe this IS just for the suplex arena.

can anyone confirm that its not? i thought SA already had a website.

Also, Suplex Arena's color scheme looks to be the same red as the teaser site....

damnit.

Lunar15

To throw us off, and teddies portrait art reactions are how people are reacting.

Also, Suplex Arena's color scheme looks to be the same red as the teaser site....

damnit.

Ultra Suplex has its own website already, and has been revealed with a trailer. It's certainly possible this site could be for Ultra Suplex, however.

LX_Theo

Banned

damnit.

Someone did the say that the surprised Teddie look had the file name with the number 5 in it. That seems like its about it.

And Suplex had a blue color theme, I thought?

no time for cameras
we'll use our eyes instead
no time for cameras
we'll be gone when we're dead
no time for cameras
we'll use our eyes instead
i
see
flashes
of
gold

Squire

Banned
Someone did the say that the surprised Teddie look had the file name with the number 5 in it. That seems like its about it.

The site does. The character select screen has a lot of red in it, so are people keep saying that's the primary color.

Protag

Banned
Ultra Suplex has its own website already, and has been revealed with a trailer. It's certainly possible this site could be for Ultra Suplex, however.

but Atlus DID register a P5 domain.

and the character selection screen in Suplex is red.

damn boys, this is intensifying, and i dont want to be dissapointed.

LX_Theo

Banned
Anyone have any ideas about the relevance of the linking to the teaser site on the P4U2 site? The TV at the bottom has some Japanese words written on it (with a background of yellow tape saying coming soon on it). The TV links to the teaser site.

LX_Theo

Banned
The site does. The character select screen has a lot of red in it, so are people keep saying that's the primary color.

Looking at various stuff of the UI and other stuff online, it actually seems like Red and Blue both share the primary color slot.

Squire

Banned
Anyone have any ideas about the relevance of the linking to the teaser site on the P4U2 site? The TV at the bottom has some Japanese words written on it (with a background of yellow tape saying coming soon on it). The TV links to the teaser site.

They're just advertising a related product.

Gazoinks

PersonaGAF, I have a question for all of you.

You all like the JRPG's obviously. What did you all think of Ni No Kuni?

Haven't played it, but I heard it was pretty meh aside from the art. Honestly, I'm not a huge JRPG person. I like the Mother series, Persona, FFX, other than that I haven't played much. Want to try out Shadow Hearts sometime, I've heard good things.

From Software's games don't count as JRPGs, right?

It was cute and pretty fun, but I'd give it a pass if I were you. If your schedule's tight enough to forbid you from playing many 40+ hour games, then your time is most likely better spent on those of greater quality.

cjkeats

Played a bit and seemed straightforward enough.
Art is gorgeous. Story seems typical.
I'll get back into it one day.
If your schedule's tight enough to forbid you from playing many 40+ hour games, then your time is most likely better spent on those of greater quality.
Like P2

Protag

Banned

i actually sold it, idk why but it jived with me in the demo, but then when i got the full thing...i just wasn't feeling it.

i blame drippy.

Levito

Banned
It was cute and pretty fun, but I'd give it a pass if I were you. If your schedule's tight enough to forbid you from playing many 40+ hour games, then your time is most likely better spent on those of greater quality.

Put about 10 hours into it and thought it was really mediocre myself. Was just wondering what you all thought since you all play quite a few JRPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom